Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Maltese Opposition Army - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Maltese Opposition Army

Recruitment

[Image: 2019-02-17-11-10-39.jpg]

The Maltese Opposition Army is looking for fresh blood. We are looking for people that are willing to take a bullet for a better life for millions of people. We are looking for people that are willing to sacrifice their today so Malta can have a better tomorrow. We are looking for people that will help us save Malta from the corrupt.

Insert your information in the code bellow.

Code:
[font=Sans][align=center][size=large][u]INCOMING TRANSMISSION[/u][/size][/align][Float=left][table]
[tr][td][img=205x262]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468457451403083786/549288038195527711/AlexPineapple.png[/img][/td][/tr]
[/table][/float] [i][hrc]#D2661F[/hrc]                                                                                                                      
[pi amount=42][size=small][color=#D2661F]Entering Neural Net...[/color][color=#347E00]Success...[/color]                      
[color=#D2661F]Receiving User Data... [/color][color=#347E00]Success...[/color]    
[color=#D2661F]Displaying Message... [/color][/pi][/size][/i]    
[hrc]#D2661F[/hrc][hrc]#D2661F[/hrc][i][color=#969696]
[pi amount=15][/pi][/color][/i]
[i][color=#969696][pi amount=22]
[b]Name:[/b] Your Name
[b]Last Name:[/b]Your Last Name
[b]Age:[/b] Your Age
[b]Place of Birth:[/b]Location of your Birth
[b]Field of Interest:[/b]Army/Research

[b]Short Biography:[/b] A Short Biography

[b]Promise:[/b] I, Your name, promise that I will fight for the people of Malta. I will do whatever it takes to grant better lives for all Outcasts. I promise that I will obey and follow the commands given to me by my superiors. I, Your name, am willing to fight until my last breath to grant freedom for all Outcasts. I promise that I will never tell lies,  disobey orders or sell out information to any enemies of the opposition. I promise that I will fight against the National Council and assist my brothers in battle.

[b]D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID:[/b] Your discord ID (neccesary)

[/pi][/color][/i][hrc]#D2661F[/hrc][align=center][spoiler=Attachments]
[table][tr][td]<Insert a Picture of yourself here>[/td][/tr][/table]
[/spoiler][/align]
[align=right][font=Sans][color=#D2661F][i]Your Signature Here[/i][/color][/font][/align]
[hrc]#D2661F[/hrc]
[pi amount=42][font=sans][size=small][color=#D2661F][i]Logging off... [/i][/font][/color][color=#347E00][Font=Sans][i]Success... [/i][/font][/color]                      
[color=#D2661F][font=sans][i]Terminating Entry...  [/i][/font][/color][color=#347E00][font=sans][i]Success... [/i][/font][/color]    
[color=#D2661F][/color][/pi][/size]  [hrc]#D2661F[/hrc]
[align=center][size=large][u][font=Sans]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED[/font][/u][/size][/font][/align]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: AlexPineapple.png]

Entering Neural Net...Success...
Receiving User Data... Success...
Displaying Message...

Name: <Junko>
Last Name:<Takadi>
Place of Birth:<New Tokyo>
Field of Interest:<Army>

Short Biography: <I've born in New Tokyo to a regular family, My father always believed in freedom and to rescue people from any dangers, And I admire that and I wish to follow his steps, My mothers from Nagano she mostly took care of me in childhood, My father wanted me to get trained in the Military so I will have the experience to handle enemies and manage to knock them off my tail.
My father also came from New York system so I've visited few times New York Texas and more systems, I was amused and I find that fighting and helping the weak is the thing bring joy to life. >

Promise: I, <Junko Takadi>, promise that I will fight for the people of Malta. I will do whatever it takes to grant better lives for all Outcasts. I promise that I will obey and follow the commands given to me by my superiors. I, <Junko Takadi>, am willing to fight until my last breath to grant freedom for all Outcasts. I promise that I will never tell lies, disobey orders or sell out information to any enemies of the opposition. I promise that I will fight against the National Council and assist my brothers in battle.

D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID: <TheFireLeon#6969>

<J.Takadi>

Logging off... Success...
Terminating Entry... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Displaying Message...

Name: <Drake>
Last Name:<Unknown, bloodwork needed.>
Place of Birth:<Pittsburgh>
Field of Interest:<Make em' go "boom" with sciency things and heavy metal.>

Short Biography: <Born into slavery on the corrupt liberty planet of Pittsburgh Drake is no stranger to hard, bare knuckled and bloody work. His mother and father unknown he is most likely a bastard. Eventually at the age of 20, muscles fully developed and still as dumb as a rock. He was loaded up onto a transport by cattle prod. The Freelancer had in mind to haul them to Malta, When they were offloading the slaves on Malta, Drake had managed to escape, mainly out of dumb curiosity at the beautiful planet. An older man found him wandering aimlessly, obviously a slave. Fed him, clothed him and gave him 10 years of knowledge. The learning opportunity of a life time. Unfortunately however Drake would learn. His body had been genetically altered by the atmosphere of Malta. Outraged by the fact he was forced into a life of addiction he cursed the winds of that horrid planet and all Outcasts. He now spends his time launching attacks off Freeport 10 to liberate the slaves headed to Malta and obliterating the cardamine headed out.>

Promise: I, <Drake>, promise that I will fight for the people of Malta. I will do whatever it takes to grant better lives for all Outcasts. I promise that I will obey and follow the commands given to me by my superiors. I, <Your name>, am willing to fight until my last breath to grant freedom for all Outcasts. I promise that I will never tell lies, disobey orders or sell out information to any enemies of the opposition. I promise that I will fight against the National Council and assist my brothers in battle.

D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID: <Josie "Rose" Hemlocke#7961>

<>|\-Drake

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
The Maltese Opposition Army

Recruitment Applications

Greetings, we're glad to see such interest.
Both applications have been accepted . Welcome to the Opposition. Your brothers and sisters will send you all of the details via a secure channel. Together we shall create a better Malta.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Displaying Message...

Name: Akira
Last Name: Takadi
Place of Birth: New Tokyo
Field of Interest: Army

Short Biography: I was born to a regular family in new Tokyo with a sister named Junko Takadi, My Father believed in Freedom and told me and my sister to join the resistance of Maltese to help Malta people to find cure to the addictive drug they've been using, My mothers from Nagano she mostly took care of me in childhood, My Father also thought me few lessons in my life how to talk with people and how to engage them.
I never left the Kussari system and I would like to visit other systems.

Promise: I, Akira Takadi, promise that I will fight for the people of Malta. I will do whatever it takes to grant better lives for all Outcasts. I promise that I will obey and follow the commands given to me by my superiors. I, Your name, am willing to fight until my last breath to grant freedom for all Outcasts. I promise that I will never tell lies, disobey orders or sell out information to any enemies of the opposition. I promise that I will fight against the National Council and assist my brothers in battle.

D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID: Your discord ID (#2741)

[pi amount=42][color=#D2661F][i]Logging off... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Displaying Message...

Name: Pedro
Last Name: Deich
Place of Birth: Shikoku. (Of Hispanic Decent)
Field of Interest:Army

Short Biography: I was born the son of a Kusari Naval Captain. After refusing conscription after learning of the Autrocity's commited under Tekagi's rule in 805 I decided to retreat to the borderworlds. For years I ran odd jobs from Freeport 9 living off scraps for years. Although extremely remote, i eventually built up a reputation in the sigma 17 system on reputed sucsessful attacks Samura, which made it's way back to the Kusari Navy. Sucsessors of my father placed a 15 Million Credit Bounty on my head. Thankfully Between my reputation among the Zoner's as being Reliable and non Disruptive and the BHG for having the oppsite, they gave me a tip off that it was due time to leave the station. UNforutunely I was cut off by a 20 fighter strong BHG search party accompined by 2 Orca's in the Amarus cloud. Accepting my fate, I decided to try and take many of them out with me as I could. I was not letting myself being taken alive.

Unknown to me or the BHG. There was a small 6 Pilot Outcast patrol on the farside of Vespus. Against the massively outnumbered odd's. The patrol decicded to call support out from Malta and ambushed the Search Party from the back, The leader of the party signaled me to head back to the freeport where the Reforcement party was tasked with taking me back to Malta for refuge. The Patrol lost 2 Loyal pilots that day.

According to higher up officals at malta. I was known well in the omicrons, and have had a close eye kept on me due to my blood relations in the navy, Due to being the Son of my Father though serious doubt was raised in my geniunity. The outcasts where extremely warey of any house milatary being this far out in the Omicrons and the threat of a plant was to much to ignore. That was Untill the Size of the bounty was broadcast on House Channels. Which eliminated the doubt of the situation.

As a thank you to the outcasts. I have now been running Cardamine Smuggling Operations into Kusari's for the Golden Crysenthems to Distribute. Due to basic knowledge of naval patrol routines. I was able to soley increase Kusari from having the lowest Caramine influx of all four houses up untill now, where Kusari is both massively ahead of Rhineland and Bretonia in general use.

Promise: I, Pedro Deich, promise that I will fight for the people of Malta. I will do whatever it takes to grant better lives for all Outcasts. I promise that I will obey and follow the commands given to me by my superiors. I, Pedro Deich, am willing to fight until my last breath to grant freedom for all Outcasts. I promise that I will never tell lies, disobey orders or sell out information to any enemies of the opposition. I promise that I will fight against the National Council and assist my brothers in battle

D.I.S.C.O.R.D. ID: Cove#2158

Your Signature Here

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED[/font]