Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Should we warre? (Kusari-Rheinland public poll)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Wanted to post this early, but being lazy and sick is prioritary)

[Image: kRIbG3c.jpg?1]

So, for the past weeks the expressed sentiment of most of the community was to disown the ongoing conflict between Rheinland and Kusari, and the sudden development of the war situation caused a bit of an uproar. Considering that opinion, I was suggesting among the Kusarian circles to go for an early end of the war, and withdraw the House from the competition, so to speak. To what better purpose, that wasn't well elaborated.

Now, this weekend saw a sudden upsurge of activity on the front, with GMG RM and a few KNF skirmishing around Sigma-21 and Honshu, and Rheinland outposts being harassed for hours, and I wonder, what gives?

Do you want to go ahead with the fight, or give peace a chance? Or do you keep yourself outside of the whole mess?

[Image: wPV5spS.jpg?1]

(Poll ends in 24 hours)
Over 140% of people agree that Jingoism is the way forwards.
Nice catch, didn't spot that one until you mentioned.
War.

Yeah!

Huh!

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothin!

Say it again!

(RM pls stop warring me Sad)
Polls like this are dumb. ?Don't let general publics decide your politics.

Now go kill all RM. They can't even defend a prison
I'm kind of of the mind that we make this Kusari Rheinland war thing that player driven thing that people keep going on about so they can play with a chunk of the map and see how it actually works while we wrap up the Gallic war. When we started the war we had a vague idea of Rheinland being more powerful but no real path forward and no clear victor (not a Steiner) in mind because we wanted to see what players would do with it. But players never did anything with it because it (LIKE EVERY MAJOR PLOT DEVELOPMENT SINCE DISCOVERY'S INCEPTION) was "forced", so even though we started a war that was a blank slate for people to do what they wanted nothing ever happened with it because it's devs and this is 2019 and developers developing the game is bad!?!?! Or something. I've been awake 31 hours please send help. But also please read this post.
Go drunk Durandal, you're home.
Wars are lame. Unless I can pirate cargo because of it. Then they are cool.
We will war. Stop trying to get opinions, Pere. Before I mark you as Repub boi. Our fate is sealed, the pact signed, our plan shall continue.
(03-23-2019, 11:20 PM)Zelot Wrote: [ -> ]Wars are lame. Unless I can pirate cargo because of it. Then they are cool.

Pirate ALL OF THE THINGS!
Pages: 1 2