Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyho!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a quick "Hello" from Germany.

I played vanilla FL about 16 years ago now (was 16 at that time) and decided to give it another try in multiplayer after i discovered (and bingewatched) Sindrom's , Wesker's and Birdtross's youtube channels about Freelancer Discovery. The concept of RP in FL isn't exactly new to me as i played some time on the Hamburg City Server back in the days.

Hope you guys have use for another Junker (and maybe some other faction member in the future) on your servers. Smile
Hello, welcome. Enjoy your stay.
'Lo there. Welcome to the nut house.

Once you're in, you will never leave.

<3
Hello and welcome to discovery. Hope to see you flying out there have fun and good luck
HandlerAllianz represent
Hello, Welcome to hell. There is no way out. ; )
(03-25-2019, 05:01 PM)SchmandiMcSpst Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick "Hello" from Germany.

I played vanilla FL about 16 years ago now (was 16 at that time) and decided to give it another try in multiplayer after i discovered (and bingewatched) Sindrom's , Wesker's and Birdtross's youtube channels about Freelancer Discovery. The concept of RP in FL isn't exactly new to me as i played some time on the Hamburg City Server back in the days.

Hope you guys have use for another Junker (and maybe some other faction member in the future) on your servers. Smile

Welcome, fellow Hamburg Citizen. =3
Welcome to Discovery, enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Discovery! Run while you can. Once you come into this community there is no way back (sun)
Now you're stuck with us.
Pages: 1 2