Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Unioners (UN|)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: iRqfxpV.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hello,

I am Mildred Wolfe, a Lane Hacker Assassin, I am contacting you on behalf of our collective to inquire about the usage of your Bounty Board which seems to have been gathering dust unless you have created another we are not capable of accessing. Put simply and bluntly, we are interested in making use of it, and would like to request permission to make use of it as soon as possible. Thank you for your time. Our diplomatic standing is as follows:

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
...Re.Transmitting...
Incoming Transmission

[Image: sbVYl1Z.png?1]

To: Mildred Wolfe, Lane Hackers
From: Stefan Morgenstern, Die Reichsarbeitergesellschaft der Alster Union
Subject: Bounty Board

Frau Wolfe,

One of the reasons why the board has stopped working is the lack of capable assassins to do the work done. We could revive it again, but there is a problem - I can not guarantee, that we will keep it running for too long. After the betrayal of Coalition and Hessians, after the loss of Wedel and Undine, we might be a bit short on resources and we need every person and every credits to be used to make the damage minimal.

We will see what we can do. Probably, after additional calculations we will be able to divide some part of our finances to get board running again, maybe we can make it more practical, without turning it into vendetta against everyone whom we don't like.

We have seen your interest. Now let us hold some discussions.

Auf Wiedersehen

Fur Rheinland,
Stefan Morgenstern,
Ligadirektor, die Alster Union

Transmission Ended