Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ARCHIVED: Recruitment des Révélateurs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mnqXpqz.png]

Request assignment to Escadron XXII "Les Révélateurs" by filling out this form and submitting it to the nearest Recruitment & Personnel Office of the Gallic Royal Navy. This option is available to Gallic citizens, as well as any residents of Sirius wishing to become Gallic citizens. Before you proceed, there is one important point.

Quote:
Le Roi's word is law.

Les Révélateurs value loyalty to the King above all else. His word is law, and it is always delivered through the Commandant. You will undergo rigorous training to ensure your absolute loyalty. It is the sacrifice we all make to secure the bright future for our Kingdom. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us in private.

Below you'll find the form template:

Code:
[pi amount=5][table][tr][td][font=Verdana][size=small][indent][align=center]

[float=right][img]https://i.imgur.com/mnqXpqz.png[/img]
[sp2]Substitute the logo with applicant's portrait, if available.[/sp2][/float][/align]
[color=#4080FF][b]Name:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]Your full name[/color]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]Homme / Femme[/color]

[b]Date of birth:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]Date Month, Year [url=https://discoverygc.com/wiki/AGS]A.G.S.[/url] (Year A.S.)[/color]

[b]Place of birth:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]Location[/color]

[b]Height:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]X centimeters[/color]

[b]Weight:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]Y kilograms[/color]

[/size][/font][/indent][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][align=justify][font=Verdana][size=small]

[indent][color=#4080FF][b]Biography:[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]A couple of paragraphs will suffice here. This will help us understand who you are, what your abilities are, and how to best apply them in service to the King. You can be as thorough as you like, as long as you provide enough information.[/color]

[b]Why are you requesting assignment to Escadron XXII?[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]Be truthful. Trust is of paramount importance within our ranks. We are all freres et soeurs in service to the King.[/color]

[b]Do you have any addictions, personal attachments, or medical conditions?[/b]
[color=#d6d6d6]We need to know what could hamper your ability to serve the King as part of Les Révélateurs.[/color][/color][/indent]

[/color][/size][/font][/align][/td][/tr]

[tr][td]

[indent][font=Verdana][size=small][align=center][i][color=#FF0000]By submitting this form I agree to undergo special training to ensure my absolute loyalty to le Roi.[/color][/i][/align][/size][/font][/indent]

[/td][/tr][/table]

[hrc]#d6d6d6[/hrc]

[table][tr][td][font=Calibri][size=x-large][align=center]// OOC part:[/align][/size][/font][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][font=Calibri][size=small][indent]

[b]Why do you want to join, and what do you seek from being in this faction?[/b]
In-game RP, PVP (fighters/gunboats/capital ships), forum stories etc. This will help us understand what you as a player prefer to do, and what sort of people and activities you expect to find in the faction.

[b]Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why?[/b]
This won't affect your chances of getting into the faction, but we need to know.

[b]What timezone do you live in?[/b]
This will help us coordinate better. For example, we'd let you know when you can expect to find other \*/~ online.

[b]What is your Discord username? (PM If you like):[/b]
Discord is absolutely required for coordination and communication within the faction.

[/indent][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/pi]

[Image: mnqXpqz.png]
Substitute the logo with applicant's portrait, if available.
Name:
Your full name

Date of birth:
Date Month, Year A.G.S. (Year A.S.)

Place of birth:
Height:
X centimeters

Weight:
Y kilograms

Biography:
A couple of paragraphs will suffice here. This will help us understand who you are, what your abilities are, and how to best apply them in service to the King. You can be as thorough as you like, as long as you provide enough information.

Why are you requesting assignment to Escadron XXII?
Be truthful. Trust is of paramount importance within our ranks. We are all freres et soeurs in service to the King.

Do you have any addictions, personal attachments, or medical conditions?
We need to know what could hamper your ability to serve the King as part of Les Révélateurs.

By submitting this form I agree to undergo special training to ensure my absolute loyalty to le Roi.

// OOC part:

Why do you want to join, and what do you seek from being in this faction?
In-game RP, PVP (fighters/gunboats/capital ships), forum stories etc. This will help us understand what you as a player prefer to do, and what sort of people and activities you expect to find in the faction.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why?
This won't affect your chances of getting into the faction, but we need to know.

What timezone do you live in?
This will help us coordinate better. For example, we'd let you know when you can expect to find other \*/~ online.

What is your Discord username? (PM If you like):
Discord is absolutely required for coordination and communication within the faction.

This form has been filled in by GRIS-22 profilers as part of standard procedures. Therefore, this information shouldn't be available to anyone without "Maitre" clearance or higher. The profiled individual may be granted access to this form once the individual attains the necessary clearance.

[Image: PgoPa8s.png]
Name:
Adelaide Gauthier

Date of birth:
12 April, 710 A.G.S. (794 A.S.)

Place of birth:
La Sorbonne District, planet New Paris, Ile-de-France

Height:
182 centimeters

Weight:
76 kilograms

Biography:
Adelaide Gauthier is the second Commandant des Révélateurs, replacing Damien Germain in that capacity after the Leeds offensive. She was born to a family with a long-standing tradition of military service. Her ancestors had already managed to attain lowly nobility that way, and wanted a different life for their daughter. However, that, and the concerns of her former fiance Max Deschamps haven't dissuaded Adelaide from continuing the family tradition and enrolling at the New Paris Military Academy. Her performance was within normally expected parameters.

Although she hadn't demonstrated anything out of ordinary as a pilot or military commander, she was nonetheless chosen for command position in Escadron XXII. The reasons cited were her loyalty, and a rare combination of obedience and non-conventional approach to given orders. According to le Professeur, this leeway is what might make mademoiselle Gauthier a better force commander than monsieur Germain.

Adelaide Gauthier didn't request assignment on her own. She was approached by le Professeur and offered to pass the required tests. As mademoiselle Gauthier was keen on continuing the family tradition of serving in la Marine, she eagerly agreed.

Le Professeur's only concern was Max Deschamps, Alelaide's former fiance. Further investigation of that matter proved that mademoiselle Gauthier was able to dispose of her attachment in favor of service to le Roi.

By submitting this form I agree to undergo special training to ensure my absolute loyalty to le Roi.

[Image: uqTkKWL.jpg]
Name:
Guy "Defiance" Josselyne

Date of birth:
23 April, 717 A.G.S

Place of birth:
Planet New Paris, Saint-Germain, Ille-de-France

Height:
178 centimeters

Weight:
72 kilograms

Biography:
Biography

The Royal Navy is not fitting for me anymore, I want to serve Le Roi in a different way.

None.

// OOC part:

Ingame PVP such as Forum RP.

Most recent one

GMT+1 Frankfurt
Bandit.#3786

Transfer request approved: Guy "Defiance" Josselyne

After review, we recommend assigning Guy Josselyne to Escadron XXII with the rank of Lieutenant. Personal file and history of flight simulator training indicate high probability of subsequent participation in project "Parole". That, and further induction shall be left at the discretion of Commandant Adelaide Gauthier. Le Professeur has approved the invitation of monsieur Josselyne to Le Monarque, where all the formalities will take place.

[Image: L4XB3EL.png]
Name:
Fleur DeGrasse

Date of birth:
16th of février, 719 A.G.S.

Place of birth:
Planet Nevers

Height:
172 centimeters

Weight:
64 kilograms

Biography:
Born to a rich family as one of two childs, Fleur's parents didn't care much about their children, focusing their business and spending their wealth instead. So Fleur had to take responsibility for her younger sister in the early years of her life.
After graduating school, she quickly signed up for military academy. Having completed the academy with mediocre grades, Fleur joined the ranks of the Royal Navy's secondary fleet. Being stationed on the Carcassonne, she followed the lead of the Marine Royale into Liberty. When Opération Talleyrand was introduced, Fleur was one of the first who was called into action. Acting under flags of the Royal Intelligence, she was involved in the first attacks of in the New York system. Now, with the war situation turning more tense for Gallia, Fleur is looking for employment in a higher ranked GRI cell.

I wish to keep up the King's power at all cost, and prevent the downfall of the house Gallia caused by the Council. I believe Escadron XXII will make my actions matter more than the Marine's secondary fleet.

No, I was lucky enough to not be the victim of any close fights yet.
However, I want to be honest, I lack skills in many different sections of my job. But I am sure you can provide me with the needed training.

// OOC part:

After flying with you often enough, I believe that this faction suits my interests very well. I generally like PvP in snubs/bombers aswell as RP (I prefer ingame RP over forum RP, but both are fine for me). Generally flying in a group is always fun, so can't do much wrong there.

Does this count? Big Grin

Server time + 2

MasterL410#4157

Transfer request approved: Fleur DeGrasse

After review, we recommend assigning Fleur DeGrasse to Escadron XXII with the rank of Lieutenant. Personal file and history of flight simulator training indicate high probability of subsequent participation in project "Parole". That, and further induction shall be left at the discretion of Commandant Emeline Coste. Le Professeur has approved the invitation of mademoiselle DeGrasse to Le Monarque, where all the formalities will take place.
This form has been filled in by GRIS-22 profilers as part of standard procedures. Therefore, this information shouldn't be available to anyone without "Maitre" clearance or higher. The profiled individual may be granted access to this form once the individual attains the necessary clearance.

[Image: yC2uKkE.png]
Name:
Emeline Coste

Date of birth:
21 October, 716 A.G.S. (800 A.S.)

Place of birth:
Élysée District, planet New Paris, Ile-de-France

Height:
173 centimeters

Weight:
62 kilograms

Biography:
Emeline Coste was born on planet New Paris. Her father worked as an administrator of a Gallic Metal Service facility, and her mother was a housewife raising two daughters. Since childhood, parents were preparing Emeline and her sister for a lucrative career in the GMS. They succeeded with the older sister, but Emeline chose to pursue science at La Sorbonne. She was known to be reclusive, yet showed great promise and craving for scientific activities. That allowed her to surpass her fellow students and draw the attention of our cell. Le Professeur approached her personally and offered work under the supervision of a scientist secretly working for GRIS-22. Emeline didn't accept the offer instantly, but eventually jumped at the opportunity to further pursue her scientific goals. At that time, she was also deemed a suitable candidate for project "Parole", eventually being assigned to Escadron XXII and becoming one of the ranking members.

Emeline's motive for going to the frontlines was to get hands-on experience with what Sirius had to offer: systems, planets, materials, nebulae, and foreign tech. She approached naval service as a means to that end, and showed the same dedication in military training as in her scientific pursuits.

Emeline's older sister Anna Coste works for the GMS. Her parents still reside on New Paris, now running a small shipping business of their own. Family ties and the prospect of scientific discovery can potentially be used as leverage against Emeline Coste.

[Image: 2014-08-03_ent_1987474_I1.JPG]
Forgive the low quality photo, this was the only one available I had on my ship.
Name:
Roger Casement

Date of birth:
1st of September, 685 (769 A.S)

Place of birth:
Arranmore Base, Dublin

Height:
187 centimeters

Weight:
74 kilograms

Biography:
Well, this is a long one, grab whatever you like to make the read more comfortable.
I also highly doubt my application will be accepted, but might as well give it a shot.

So I was born in 769 AS right on Molly base Arranmore. Born and raised a true and full Molly. I was raised in an harsh environment with tough lads and lasses, getting into plenty of fights with one another, but overall we still cheered and sang the songs of 'The Hood that sat his arse on a mine' and many more. And my parents were fine people too. Hardy and strong and ex-BMM'ers willing to fight the power of corrupted minds that are blinded by gold and raised me a tough lad but still caring and nice.

As I grew into my teens, I was finally allowed to take a few odd jobs here and there. Since I wasn't a full on Molly yet, no bobby would turn their head twice when I was walking the protected streets of New London's acid rain and Cambridge's open farm lands and get on busy gathering goods such as food and water to bring back to Dublin. But let me tell you, the people were of all kinds. The low of lows were in drags and rag and those pish-posh high society wore clothes that likely costed the wealth that could feed a dozen families. Honestly, to see such inequality amongst men and woman that the rich ruled over the poor only confirmed the teachings I had at Arranmore. It furthered my believes that the crown funded companies such as BMM and Bowex were nothing but the icons of greed, only caring about personal interest and ignoring the masses that worked each day just to get by.

Eventually in 786, Queen Carina I, first of her name and way too many other titles claimed the throne, and practically little changed. Around these times I was a full fledged Molly of the Fools Gold division, raiding the asteroid fields and robbing BMM miners to remind them it is a fools folly to remain with a company that cared nothing for them. Though admittedly, I never really liked raiding. Why paint yourself a target if you can simply steal things unseen and get away with it for a profit that way. Eventually however, the table had turned and I was the fool for trying to go after a large transport convoy. While we were successful, it came at a heft cost with me losing my legs and losing a few comrades. I was moved to the Black Mine Carts division where I could still be useful as smuggler and work the way I preferred.

About and around the years of 795, the new government tried to improve worker lives, but honestly, it was nothing but publicly shouting that you finally were healing a dying patient with a band aid that had it limbs severed. Very few Bretonian's actually got their lives improved and the Mollies lived and grew on strong as ever.

Eventually in 802 I was taking major smuggling tasks to smuggle goods to the Outcast and back, since the Corsairs had nuked the refugee camps on Planet Cork. And my years of experience of avoiding bobbies and steel caps paid of greatly. Weapons, ammunitions and other goods that could help the fighters drive the Corsair scum back to Gamma and the BMM fools out of Dublin. Never caught once, unless it was planned with me as bait for an ambush. And thusly the years went by relatively peacefully.

But that all came to an end in 812. Apparently Kusari decided to rock the boat by supporting the IMG in Tau-23 when BMM was trying to get their greasy hands on new territories, which angered the Queen quite a bit and orderd to send the royal fleet into the Tau's. This obviously made job as a smuggler a lot harder, but it wasn't much of a problem. But this situation gave me an idea many Mollies overlooked. I could become a not just a rebel, but a traitor to Bretonia and support Kusari by smuggling goods to them and indirectly contribute to remove the failing Queen from her seat and destroy the corrupt companies in the process. Quite a few Mollies were still VERY hesitant of my actions considering the Kusarian black market was controlled by the Hogosha who supported the Corsairs, and were also hesitant because patriotism to support Bretonia in war, but sometimes you gotta break the rules and traditions to make a few necessary changes.

Years passed by, the year was 817 and Kusari was in Leeds. But admittedly, while I still smuggled for Kusari, I did grow less fond of them over the years. Because of my contributions to them, the Hogosha also got financed who financed the Corsairs, and the monopoly company Samura, whilst kilometres in length better then BMM and Bowex, they still were quite iffy in my eyes with how they handled their workers and them financing the Hogosha. Kishiro and Renzu were decent enough though I suppose so I still had hopes with them. But eventually, something happened NOBODY expect. Angry french folk in battleships out of nowhere.

And once more I was stricken with an idea. An entire new house that could be explored and traded with. And since this happened recently, they had no reason to expect any foreign smuggler to go to them and smuggle fine stashes of gold. Always gotta make a good first impression when you get the chance. And so I snuck in, met up with some folks who called themselves the Union Corse, got a few language lessons in the french tongue and off I went deeper into the new House of Gallia. To my surprise, the police did not like it when I came about flying, even if I had a cargo hold full of gold as a gift. So I had to hide, learn the political and economical environment and honestly... I was immediately fascinated.

Apparently, Gallia was actually very economically stable. Both people of the lower and middle class had atleast pretty decent lives. The upper class was still filthy rich but the wealth was still a lot more balanced and the companies such as EFL, IDF, GMS and Solar Engineering when that company still existed were all doing a fine job of providing good hard work in exchange for proper salaries. Admittedly, Gallia was low on resources, excluding oil, to further build and expend. This was one of the reasons why they needed to fight into Sirius, otherwise they would rot from the inside out. Admittedly, I was a bit concerned the reason for war which was actually revenge considering that Gallia was supposedly left behind in the time period of Sol, and was controlled and a tyrannical monarchy. But honestly, I couldn't care less about history, and if this house ruled by suppposedly a tyrannical monarchy that managed to make Gallia this prosperous and successful, I gladly hands down once more betray Bretonia and Kusari to serve Gallia.

To my surprise however, I was met with even greater concern and even anger from my colleges than before when I purposed the Mollies should do business with Gallia. I never understood why. I even brought EFL produced Energy Field Equipment to further fortify Arranmore Base. There was no reason for suspicion, Gallia could conquer Bretonia and create something bigger and better! But they wouldn't listen for some reason. So I set up my own course and did business with the Gallia. Of course, I also have shot plenty unsuspecting Council, Maquis and Brigands, since they were expecting a foreign revolutionist to help out other revolutionists, which was a fatal mistake for many of them and my proof of loyalty to the Gallic Crown, along with my shipments of Gold Ore, sometimes even selling secret information to help the Gallic Royal Navy and buying Gallic export products such the Energy Field Equipment and EFL Blue Packs for building Gallic trade lanes.

But... as time went on... on a time span of 818 to 824, things were getting... complicated. The more I started visit Gallia, the longer I stayed there because it was truly a nice place to live. But I also started to notice just what exactly people were a talking about of the less bright sides of the Gallic authorities. I swore that they were even trigger happier than the bobbies of Bretonia and sometimes arrested civilians for nigh little things or things they didn't do. While the Navy seemed far more chivalrous compared to the police, they too were quite trigger happy to shoot the unlawful factions. But nonetheless, I intentionally overlooked these things. Gallia was still in my eyes the promised saviour that will conquer Bretonia, remove the failing crown, destroy the corrupt companies and maybe, just maybe, give independence of Dublin to the Mollies.

But like I said, things were getting complicated. Because I have been smuggling so much and spend most of my time in either space or Gallia, I was eventually got out of the loop when it came to the homefront. Apparently in 825, all kinds of things happened, like the destruction of Belfast Facility at the hands of Gallia. I was overjoyed to hear the BMM scum finally lost the mining refinery near Planet Middlesbrough. Until I got myself beaten blunt with a pipe. Apparently, the Mollies had take over the facility during the Kusari war period, and I never even noticed or knew. I was horrified to hear that the house I served murdered the kin that I belong to. This made me question myself whether I chose the wrong horse to bet. The Mollies, or atleast I, were no treat to Gallia! Or atleast as far as I knew. But I came to the conclusion that with the destruction of the Molly annexed Belfast, anti Gallia sentiment would be max. So I reasoned that perhaps this was considered a necessary incident to the Gallic cause since apparently the Mollies were enemies of Gallia too. So despite this tragedy and sad realization that Dublin certainly will not be declared independent, atleast I was still hopeful of the better Bretonia conquered by Gallia.

But things got even worse. Gallia had captured Leeds. Once again this seemed like a good thing. The people of Leeds always had lived terrible lives with terrible work conditions and more. And with Gallia in control things would certainly become better. But apparently the Leeds folk were very against the coming of Gallia. A bit more understandable since these were civilians that only saw the Bretonian side of the war and not the Gallic side, but still. They rebelled without remorse or reason. If they hadn't, then they could have lived peaceful live under a better ruler and better work companies gladly would help the people rebuild and be prosperous again. But resistance got so heavy, rumours started to arise that Gallia got sick of it, and needed a permanent solution. There was only one thing that came to mind, but they wouldn't go as far as with what they did with Belfast now, would they? So I was worried, but still supported the Gallic Crown unconditionally.

And then came the siege of New London. Finally, finally this war could be won by Gallia and create a better Bretonia. But it was this very siege that once more made me question myself. I had been smuggling through the routes of Aquitaine and Britanny, I never bother to check up the Tau's. It was actually then that I learned... Gallia was never winning... They were losing the war. Apparently the Crayter Republic, which I never even have heard of until this moment, took over the Tau sector blockading all reinforcements to the war field. And even worse, apparently the Council and Maquis I had been shooting all this time whenever I was in Gallia, were actually making blitzkrieg progress on conquering Gallia. Because all of this, the Gallic Royal Navy, decided it was time to switch to plan B. Not the conquering of Bretonia, but the destruction of Bretonia. And they even enlisted the help of the Corsairs to help out with it. Then when I came back to Bretonia, I discovered I was marked enemy of the Mollies for having supported Gallia this long and this loyally.

(//On a technical level, I am still green with the mollies, but for the sake of roleplay it would only be logical to be kicked out.)

And then.... Leeds. Do I even need to say it? The literal glass wiping of the planet and genocide of the people. I truly did bet on the wrong horse all this time. I was a fool. There was nothing I could do. I had supported this Gallia for so long, there was no going back for me. I was no longer welcome with the Mollies and I was no longer welcome in a Council controlled Gallia. So I suppose the only path left was that of going like the true traitor I always had been, and die fighting along side the Gallic remnants of the Bretonian war and die a traitors death I deserved.

But I realised... The Gallic Royal Navy loyalists were beaten, but not defeated. I for a good few days forgot they still had a strong presance in Aquitaine, Britanny and the conquered system of Rousillion. I have served the Royal Navy (now renamed the Royal Enclave) for so long via trading and smuggling, perhaps hopefully I would be on a white-list that I had been loyal since the beginning and served them loyally. I always had hoped I could become a Gallic citizen after the war and land a job with GMS if Gallia was successful. But this was no longer and option, and like I said, going back to the Mollies or Council Gallia too was not an option. So I tried to come in contact with the Enclave Navy in the area and met the Battlecruiser RNS-Rubelant. Fortunately, he indeed did not imminently shoot me. I informed him of my situation and he told me to make contact with GRI ship, \*/~Alsace, or by her name, Emeline Coste. She informed me yesterday (08-09-826), that if I wanted to join the Gallic Enclave, I would be required to write a recruitment file here so that I might acquire Enclave citizenship and hopefully a job as trader and or smuggler.

So right now, I am writing the last few lines here of my recruitment file on here Issoudon Base in Aquitaine, hoping that I will be accepted into the fold and atleast live a life amongst those I have served for so long. I do understand that you might reject my application since I am an Ex-Molly, but I hope that whoever reads these applications, can atleast find it in themselves to hire me for atleast practical reasons. The Enclave has few allies or factions that wants to trade with them, and I might hopefully fill that gap for a logistics and smuggling role, that I might serve the Enclave loyally this way.

To whoever read this, I atleast hope I did not bore you with my long story, and that you might find some use for me.
Other then that, I wish all readers a pleasant day, safe travels and a glorious phoenix rebirth that the Enclave may rise again into its former glory and strength.

Sincerely,
-Roger Casement

Well as you have read, I have fallen this far from grace, might as well go balls deep in it and die a full traitor to Bretonia and join the Gallic Enclave.

Addcitions, none I would say. I enjoy a glass or two of whisky every weekend, but nothing else.
Attachments, I suppose the Mollies as a whole in general, even if they don't like me anymore.
I would prefer to not shoot them if I can avoid it.
Medical, only lost two legs, but they were replaced with bionic prosthetics, so all is good I suppose.

// OOC part:

A combination of in-game roleplay and forum story writing. Hence the elaborate story of a Molly joining the Enclave. As for what do I seek by joining...
Well to be blunt, I just simply want to join for roleplay purposes. I am stuck between angry Bretonians who don't want me because I supported Gallic Crown, and an angry
Council controlled Gallia because I support the Gallic Crown now turned republic. Might as well join you guys and see if I can smuggle EFL Blue Packs to the guys I have supported for this long, even if Planet Leeds was the only profitable place to sell them and that place now being wiped flat.

No.

GMT+2 Amsterdam Region

Discord account will be send via PM.

Roger Casement, your application to join the Enclave Defense Authority has caught us by surprise. It's not every day that a Molly chooses to side with us. The circumstances are exceptional, both for you and for us, so we saw fit to accept you into our ranks. Given our situation, your skills as a smuggler could be useful to us. Capitaine Germain shall meet you aboard Issoudon Drydock and handle your induction into the Enclave.

By the order of the Enclave Defense Authority, this channel is now CLOSED, pending reorganization of Gallic forces in the Hebrides Enclave. You shall find the link to the correct recruitment channel below this message, once that channel has been established.