Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SOLVED] Liberty Carrier Weapons Stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. So I haven't been playing for a while. As far as I can see the game was updated and the weapon slot number of my ship has been decreased. I've got a Liberty Atlantis class carrier. I had 26 weapons on my ship and after the update the number of weapons decreased to 20. The extra 6 weapons are glitched on my ship. I can't see them on my inventory but I can see the on the list in the game. Basically, the weapons I have got are invisible in inventory but i can see them in game. They are mounted on my ship and i can use them.
Have you tried unmounting all weapons?
(04-01-2019, 08:37 PM)nanoman Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried unmounting all weapons?

Yes I tried. It doesn't work. They just stay there and I cannot see them in my inventory.
These can't be unmounted, it's a bug that was supposed to be fixed. Ask someone to shoot them off and then dock, the problem will be solved.
(04-01-2019, 08:38 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]These can't be unmounted, it's a bug that was supposed to be fixed. Ask someone to shoot them off and then dock, the problem will be solved.

Haha, will try that. However, I'd gladly prefer another way to do that. Still open for suggestions and if possible, an admin assistance.
You can also dismount all your other equipment and dive into a star, but you'll have to pay for hull repairs and risk losing your equipment if you die (though this can be solved by asking someone to hold it for you).
(04-01-2019, 08:50 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]You can also dismount all your other equipment and dive into a star, but you'll have to pay for hull repairs and risk losing your equipment if you die (though this can be solved by asking someone to hold it for you).

That might work If i can find someone to hold my cargo. The equipments i got are very heavy. Until then, I am open for suggestions.
Found someone to destroy them all. Thanks for helping. Problem solved.