Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Core VHF, HF, Bomber, LF. Done on 26 April 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bomber with a mohawk, love it (sun)
Looks interesting so far. The bombur resembles a longer touketsu. Well that's from my point of view
Dang Swallow your on a roll, Really digging this ship, maybe its just me but it feels like your really flying through this one. Regardless Looks epic!
2nd bomber looks awesome!
Got some feedback and questions:
1: The VHF and Bomber are they only Space flying? Cause they lack any wings to make them in any kind atmospheric capable.
2: Same as Thunderer: the VHF is too thin for a strafer, and its hitbox may be small due to that.
3: The Bomber is a Medium or Heavy bomber? If its a heavy, 5 gun hardpoints facing front or 6 gun hardpoints (4 front + 2 back)? Where would you see the 2 back facing placed?
4: KUDOS on the great work!
Meh I still wish someone did a remake of the Intro Alliance Snub and used that for Core Snubline. A modified version of it would be Cool.
(04-01-2019, 06:12 PM)R.P.Curator Wrote: [ -> ]2nd bomber looks awesome!
1: The VHF and Bomber are they only Space flying? Cause they lack any wings to make them in any kind atmospheric capable.
2: Same as Thunderer: the VHF is too thin for a strafer, and its hitbox may be small due to that.
3: The Bomber is a Medium or Heavy bomber? If its a heavy, 5 gun hardpoints facing front or 6 gun hardpoints (4 front + 2 back)? Where would you see the 2 back facing placed?

Mate, I have no idea, I just do models. They are adjusted by devs.
Also I don't remember a thing about balance. Only common sense.
I find the VHF extremely awkward. But then again, I'm still hoping Aerelm's model will through a miracle get finished and end up in the game as Auxesian snubs. I mean Core snubs.
[Image: unknown.png]

PLEZ Q_Q
(04-01-2019, 06:12 PM)R.P.Curator Wrote: [ -> ]2nd bomber looks awesome!

I could answer you.

1: Design could be whatever. Freelancer doesnt have atmospheric physics to even worry about planetary flights. Sure, some improvements could still be needed on the model to make it "look" that it can fly on Planets, but its redundant.

2:The Bounty Hunters and current Core snubs are thin already. Judging this, i could see it is slightly wider than the in-game Core snubs.

3: This is dev related. EVERYTHING falls in place after few test passes.

4: i agree!
Or what about something in this style since "Manta" and such:

[Image: shroudt.gif]

[Image: Shroud.png]

Ofc reworked and with Core Colors etc., just talking about the Body shape of this fighter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11