Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A quick feedback regarding CR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I aim to see your opinions and suggestions on certain things. Please fill the following form.

https://forms.gle/8UviUm9wVnLYnoRX8
Thanks to everyone who participated in this. Was a surprisingly effective feedback gathering tool, the google forms. Thanks to for inspiring with his Khara feedback done same way.

We decided that the most pressing issue of cap usage will be our highest priority. With a few changes in an attempt to get back to the "roots" of CR once again. That vibe what made CR, CR.

While the cap usage will be our highest priority, I must also state and hope that you understand we can not answer every threat with snubs only. (I and many others would love the ability to do so.) As we, in general lack the coordination, individual skill AND lack THE TIME to train ourselves.

Yes, I fully agree that Deimoses should be reserved for mass deployed valors mostly. However, I also think that Zephyr-supported Argus/Thanatos centric fleets are more than appropriate for general use. Given our memberbase and lack of numbers. (I would give an arm and a leg to relive the days of glory where 20 Nyx swarmed Taus.)

I believe that should clear out one of the more immediate concerns and bring a relief to the concerned masses.