Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Golden Chrysanthemum
Gen'an Cell

[Image: iHaHiX2.png]

Feedback thread open

I was wondering how long you need. Well, took you a bit but atleast you managed to get a few people with you already. That's nice, wish you much fun. Quite curious how things will turn out ingame, looking forward to seeing stuff from you ingame. So yeah, quite a welcomed change, a new aspect to be lighted up again, given the political shift the main body did. good luck with this Smile
Good luck with this hope to see you in space!!!
Good luck indeed.
good luck be good to see more in Kusari again, been seeing you in space.
I am sorry. I had many distractions since it is my birthday today and due to this I forgot I had the game running while I was on my transport GC-Fuyuzora. I have no idea how long exactly I was AFK in space but according to my logs it is below 2 hours.

I do know I need to apologise to E-IKF|Admiral_Yamamoto, since he is the one who caught the Fuyuzora and killed me. I was outdoors during this time.

in any case, this was accidental.
See you all in space!
Honest question.

When are you going to drop the "radical" from your description? The applicants you have accepted and your outward diplomacy have become very moderate compared to the fanatics your members RP'd as from the outset.

Compare the character of Katsuki Hanako to the one of Asano Aika, for an example of what I mean.
(Your members went from RPing armed radicals to pacifists who have never raised a gun in anger. This is a pretty big break from the GC- as it is described, and indeed would be RP I would expect from GC| considering that GC| is the "soft power" GC compared to your "kill people and break things" GC.)
Exo please go find another hobby.
(06-14-2020, 01:14 AM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]Exo please go find another hobby.

Meg, please answer my question.
(06-14-2020, 01:24 AM)E X O D I T E Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2020, 01:14 AM)Megaera Wrote: [ -> ]Exo please go find another hobby.

Meg, please answer my question.

No I won't.

I want to know why you are being toxic to literally every GC- member, even recently joined that didn't even have the chance to make a character yet.
Why I had to ban you from 2 discord servers and my friend list to silence your daily rant of toxicity.
Why you stalk me whenever I go.
Why you have a hateboner for all my faction members and try to join us anyway.

Take your trolling somewhere else. I am not going to feed you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14