Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner ID clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo~

I didn’t find any clarifying information about this item in Zoner ID: “Cannot dock transports with more than 3,600 cargo on any base within House Sovereign Space.” Tell me, please, is the information in this thread still relevant? If not, what now considered as House Sovereign Space? And if, as an example of House “colored” systems with Zoner stations located in it, Pennsylvania and Alberta are considered as House Sovereign Space, then it is forbidden to dock with the Bethlehem Station and Freeport 14, even being a Zoner (flying a “Whale”), right? But now, to be precise, I'm specifically interested in Dublin routes.

I would like to see the answer of someone from the Team, in order to exclude possible misinformation from uninformed players.

Thank you in advance!
Hello,
As a Zoner who flies 5kers i can say that:
- The thread info is still relevant and up to date, as those are the server rules
- House Sovereign Space are the white blue systems, and any Zoner flying a ship with more than 3.6K cargo, will get a decline message when trying to dock
- You cannot do the Dublin routes (Alu + Gold Ore) with Whales or any ship with more than 3.6K cargo as a Zoner, since the drop off points are Capitals (NB & NL); well you can haul it, you just can't dock to sell it, unless you're OSI, which is a different topic
- You can fly 5kers, you just can't dock in any House Sovereign Space
- The systems you mentioned in your example are not HSS, they are House Controlled Space, therefore you can dock with ships that have more than 3.6K Cargo with a Zoner ID
Oh, thank you! Now everything is clear. I didn't know that the system automatically won't allow an "unauthorized" ship to dock. Good system, yup. Pretty comfortable.

But about the route, I wasn't going to transport ore or something else mineable, I was just looking for a very short route for the delivery of deuterium. Just to spend some short time after work meditatively in flight, huh. It turned out something like 6M in ten minutes to the next system (Dublin, IMG base).
Trading Deuterium and Iridium between Freeport 11 and Gran Canaria is the so called Whale route. 17 minutes, 13 millions. If you don't know a good ore route or just want casual trading in semi-active areas, I recommend that route. Has also the advantage of not using trade lanes. So you can watch YouTube or write forum stuff in the time nobody is around.
You can take ores, yes most of the ores best selling points are in house space, but you have the secondary selling points, that despite the profit is lower, is still good, but also depend the price you pay for the ore. there is still plenty of good trade routes for zoner big transports, not as good as most of other trades routes, but still very good! but just remember that just remember that in some places a zoner transport ship is a good juicy target !!