Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Changing Trent's Outfit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well.

I just realized that if you use the "restart" command, you get a nice outfit from the faction you "restarted" to. I just became a Zoner with my main character but he still has the regular "Trent outfit", is there a way to manually change its outfit to the "Zoner outfit" without restarting?

Thanks for your attention. Have a good day/night!
That will (probably,as i am aware,sombady corect if i am not) required messing with ini files, which is not smart to do , because every messing with ini files will count as cheating and can get you baned from server .
It's sorted in the MP character save files, so it can't be changed.
The only thing you can do is replacing the textures in the specific material files. I once gave Trent a black leather jacket instead of a brown one, for example.
Mmm I really don't want to mess with files, don't want to get banned or anything... Well, I guess I'll just save up some money with this character, and then create another one, restarting it as a zoner, and giving him all the credits to buy bribes and buy some nice ship.

Thank you all for your responses though Smile
Altering textures in material files for ships and bodies don't get you banned. Anti-Cheat only cares for important files, not for cosmetic ones.