Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Comments open] - BDM Agency Withdrawal from conflict.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: Random-Person-Date-1.jpg]
Username:
Name: Jens Adler
Shares: 720

help us end this war once and for all!
[Image: BfPjIPK.jpg]
Username:
Name: Patrik Reder
Shares: 1457

, I have lost many family members to this political stunt of your and nothing good has happened. End the war!
[Image: Emgd6zc.jpg?1]
Username:
Name: Louis Heri
Shares: 1092

will make the people pay dearly at the turn of the year for this unRheinlandic, uncoded criminal WITCH HUNT.

First they lost the war with Liberty and now they lost in their efforts to secure our #Security

They should hang their heads in shame!
[Image: jO1P7aE.jpg?1]
Username:
Name: Dexter Glau
Shares: 7092

Featured comment

Us shipbuilders had little hope for life to get better before the war. and have brought back shipping contracts to those of us who feed our lives upon the creation of vessels. Kishiro and Renzu flooded the markets with unsafe imported rubbish in an attempt to bury our proud engineering heritage. The war has been an opportunity for all of us, creating jobs at home whilst securing our borders - besides, we're clearly winning the war.

We should support our brave troops. I bet half of the respondees in here arn't even Rheinlanders. You see spammers all over the neuralnet nowadays; I wouldn't be surprised if half of these respondents are KUSARIAN PAID POSTERS.

Think for yourselves, don't be a sheep.
[Image: czqK1Eg.png]

Username:
Name: Tal Ravis
Shares: 420

If you've ever withdrawn from a war that you started and tried to take the moral high ground, hit that subscribe button. If you were also on the losing side, ring that notification bell.

Guys, like and comment, the comment section is sponsored by the late King Rheinland, so go down there and find out why we're famous on the Neural Net.
[Image: d1KGQUc.png]
Username:
Name: Ralph Weber
Shares: 944

A torpedo killed my father. When will make this madness end???
[Image: GtWs6ap.jpg]
Username:
Name: Gunther Harding
Shares: 687

Typical warmongering shill. How much is paying you?
[Image: FWZaZkn.png]
Username:
Name: Sonja Frank
Shares: 564

are we not still suffering the from economic consequences of the last war?

This blatant imperialism must end now!
[Image: dbs5laG.png]
Username:
Name: Harald Wagner
Shares: 125

is an bot.

End the war now!
[Image: citY5Lt.jpg]
Username:
Name: Kris Peterson
Shares: 730

tHiNk FoR yOuRsElVeS, dOn'T bE a ShEeP.

Nonsense like this feeds the economic downfall of Rheinland! Stop this war ! We demand national security!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6