Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Comments open] - BDM Agency Withdrawal from conflict.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: zedWARe.png]
Username:
Name: Joseph Collerton
Shares: 892

I had to start taking my younger brother into therapy because of the Post Traumatic Stress that he's received due to this conflict! And he wasn't even on the front lines! #NotOurWar
[Image: bricN5b.png]
Username:
Name: William Robert Joseph II
Shares: 3564

Even my whole Yoga Class is upset about this! #FlexForPeace !!
Ads provided by SirianSearch.com

YOU WON'T LAST 5 MINUTES PLAYING THIS GAME

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

Want your ad here? Click me!
<::INCOMING TEXT MESSAGE::>

I honestly can't believe it what I just read... If you're tired of fighting then retire... step aside. This... this vile nonsense only servers as propaganda for ze enemies of Rhineland.

They struck first, and started this. Now you wish to bend over for them and retreat?.

When I rushed to the aid of one of your ships in Sigma-15 as it was ambushed I was proud to call you all brothers in arms... Did you all loose your spines or have you always been cowards and traitors? Or may-be the rumors about your organization are true.

Fl. Krieger

<::END OF MESSAGE::>
Ads provided by SirianSearch.com

[Image: Valdez_v2_comm5.png]

Young hot singles in your local station, find them right now!

Click on this to sign up and find them!

[Image: Valdez_v2_comm3.png]

Want your ad here? Click me!

We here at the Rheinland Veteranenverein are deeply agrieved at the callous disregard for the lives of our sons and daughters fighting for their homeland. Each of us in Rheinland have friends and family serving their country, giving the ultimate sacrifice for all of us at home - for our freedom, for our prosperity, and for our future. We call Herr Enfield what he is: A coward and a traitor.
#SupportOurTroops #DemandAnApology #SoldatenBund
[Image: fBxyNFKm.jpg]
Agent Olemeier
How can this be? I have always been a loyal agent of the BDM, a fervent believer in our democratic repulic. How can you call upon me now, Direktor, to abandon my homeland? How can I set aside the treue to meine Kameraden on the battlefield? I cannot. I will not.

#NotAllBDM #NotMyBDM
Dont fight for Capitalists! Fight for Future!
[Image: 1yEQwKf.png]
Click image to enlist!
[Image: S78GZg0.png]
Username:
Name: John Maxson
Shares: 17

Personally I think Rheinland is wasting it's time fighting wars in the Sigmas when the true threat to the security of the Sirian Houses is the Kingdom of Gallia. Make no mistake, your war is serving the Crowns interest. Once Bretonia and Liberty fall, you will be left alone to fight the Gallic Juggernaut. Put aside your differences with Kusari and the GMG, join the Allies and secure peace for our future generations.
[Image: matteo.jpg]
Username:
Name: Markus von Zulch
Shares: 325

The doesn't acknowledge that we are suffering the backlash of this conflict and the previous one as well! End this war! End the imperialism!
#NotMyWar #RheinGovWrong #BDMIsRight

Also is a bot, obviously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6