Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius Cyber Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you may know, I will cover the upcoming PvP tournament under a soft and warm RP veil. In short: The Zoners are starting some sort of Cyber games, where their Freeports all over Sirius serve as transmitting arrays and the flight simulators of the attenders as interfaces. This way, the best of the best in sirius will compete with each other (even in times of war), without being able to kill each other.
The Zoners, smart as they are, are charging fees for the participation, to come up with some juicy prices, to pay the maintenance of the Transmitting arrays and, of course, to make a darn lot of profit.

Now these cyber games should also iclude racing and rally leagues as well as other fancy sports no other sane person had ever thought about.

Here is the deal: I need Zoners. People I can trust and who are obviously willing to invest some time once every six months to get this thing going.

I also need ideas for the name of these games and of course suggestions regarding the introduction of new Sports.

HAAALP!!!
Personally, i think it should be an olympics-like event that is held on some regular basis. Maybe tri-annually? It runs for one month, and then there is a 3 month break, where teams can be re-organized and train for the next "season"?

My 2 cents.
i haz an idea for a game:

blow up a heavy lifter (or similar transport) and play soccer with one of its parts!
' Wrote:blow up a heavy lifter (or similar transport) and play soccer with one of its parts!

:lol:

Optn 1.
Option numero dos.

Oh , and idea for a sport:

The Grand Marathon of Crashing into Capital Ships