Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [PUBLIC TRANSMISSION] To: Rheinland and Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Statement from Republican Shipping CEO, Niklas Mayer

Video starts playing....

Niklas Mayer sitting on the ledge by his viewing glass. In the distance is Planet New Berlin. From looking out, he turns to face the camera.

Guten tag Republican Shipping employees, and Rheinland citizens. I am Niklas Mayer, the CEO of Republican Shipping. You may be wondering why I am reaching out to all of you today. The reason is because of the statement that was given by BDM Direktor Mr. Enfield on the 06.04.826 AS.

It was very unfortunate that as Direktor of BDM, he has taken this stance against Rheinlands war effort. Was it not the GMG that did the attack on Fulda? Was it not their hostilities that lead to this war?

I am going to put it plainly to you all, cut to the chase so to speak. The statement from Direktor Enfield was not only irrational, but borderline treason. Do you think Rheinland should have just rolled over and accepted what happened, and give the impression, that we are weak, and let anyone get away with acts as such? If thats the case, then we should just invited GMG to blow up the wonderful planet behind me here, New Berlin.

No, Rheinland will never just let anyone walk over it, no matter how big or how small. This is Rheinland, this is our Rheinland, this is your Rheinland! BDM clearly displayed that they are not behind our Rheinwehr, so who are they behind then? If they not willing to defend Rheinland, then they are willing to let it fall. I dont think any of you will want Kusari to rule over Rheinland.

Not only is Direktor Enfield sowing seeds of rebellion on our Rheinwehr, who does what it needs to defend Rheinland, and to protect you. But to give our enemies the impression, that we as Rheinland are divided.

None of us wanted war, but thats the thing of war, it finds us when we least expect it. I, Niklas Mayer of Republican Shipping, of Rheinland, has always been an advocate of peace and humanitarian work. But that will not hold off our enemies who want to invade our homeland. I will not betray my house or Rheinlands people because things get messy. Neither should you!!!

The only rational explanation I have for the statement from Direktor Enfield, is that he is under alot of stress. Political or from warfare. Direktor Enfield, I beg you to come to your senses, and retract your statement. If not, then maybe retire. Only a traitor or someone compromised would pull away from a war effort.
[Image: tjn2pxJ.jpg]
Username:
Name: Theodr Lukjen
Shares: 530

Mayer was caught in a number of scandals bribing government officials. We will never trust your word. All my employees support 's decision. #CorruptMayer #AlsterBriberyScheme
[Image: tjn2pxJ.jpg]
Username:
Name: Theodr Lukjen
Shares: 330

Mayer says that he is an advocate of peace but tries to push us to continue a destructive war. Who is lying here? #CorruptMayer #AlsterBriberyScheme
[Image: P3HM1we.jpg]
Username:
Name: Angela Meitz
Shares: 770

Everyone knows that Mayer is the spokesperson of the Military-Industrial complex. He wants us to continue the war in order to make more money out of our pockets. Don't trust him! #SupportEnfield #SupportPeace
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSX0kd-TL-m-FA2mbPpy...JsctbewNtw]
Username:
Name: Mathias Bjork
Shares: 380

[Image: UkZ0Jyv.jpg]

@ Theodr Lukjen, seems to me you are a BDM puppet bot with likes and shares fluctuating in a minute. Who is really lying here? #CorruptBDM #PuppetBDM
[Image: WMBQBv7.png]

Mr Mayer, I appreciate your statement. The Rheinwehr doesn't need seeds of treason to be sown amongst our Soldaten. We need a Heimatland, which strenghthens our back and helps us to end this war - but with a Sieg for the Rheinwehr. I will not betray my home, my Family, the Rheinland, I will fight for our peace. Thats you show pride for your Vaterland, mr Mayer, we should follow your example.

Flottenkapitän Wolfgang von Thielau
Rheinwehr Kampfgruppe Vallentorm
Kommandant der RWK-Bad.Nauheim

Message End

[Image: P3HM1we.jpg]
Username:
Name: Angela Meitz
Shares: 670

Does anyone remember what happened in the 80-Year-War when the Military-Industrial complex pushed for the war to continue? Don't let it happen again! Mayer should resign immediately from Republican Shipping! #SupportEnfield #SupportPeace
[Image: Tnac17H.jpg]
Username:
Name: Crystal Perez
Shares: 834

How can anyone support corruption on a biblical scale!? Anyone who has to bribe there way is not something we need here in Rheinland! #SupportEnfield #SupportPeace
[Image: unknown.png]
Username:
Name: Günther Schneiderlein
Shares: 425

I really don't know what we are actually fighting for. Southern Rheinland gets overrun by Heinis beschissener Blutdiamantenarmee, Corsairs haven't been as problematic as they are nowadays and our Wutregierung is like Hey, we haven't had a nice total war in the recent, like what, three-four years? I don't mind giving my life for the Vaterland, but this gets us nowhere and anyone supporting this nonsense should leave their safe bureau and fight at the front instead of send other people they never met there.

Well, except for the lady on my avatar. She evidentally visited the Kaserne for PR reasons.

I'm really ashamed our leaders and their Lobbyisten-Freunde promote this war while Rheinland dies from within.
#quitthemilitaryjusttoday #trytostopme
[Image: TDVU8EE.jpg]
Username:
Name: Veronica Holden
Shares: 126

Lies, Corruption, and who knows what other trickery you have up your sleeves! For our children's children we must support Enfield for a better and prosperous Rheinland! #SupportEnfield #SupportPeace #ScandalousMayer #TricksterMayer
Pages: 1 2 3 4