Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: H.V. Weber, Director of S.I.S. | High Priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Hello Director.

I hope the months since our last contact have been kind to you. I have a very simple request, and hopefully you can help me with this matter.

It has come to my attention that the Kingdom of Bretonia had signed an agreement with the Red Hessians which was apparently violated when the Hessians supported IMG in the very unfortunate events of Aland. I was wondering if this agreement was just unofficial, verbal, or in written form. If it was the latter I would be thankful if you send me an unofficial copy. The reason is that we have cancelled a contract with the Hessians because we believe that they are an unreliable partner at the moment, and having an extra asset would help us immensely in our arguments and the advice we might give to other parties who might seek to do business with this organization.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 1Xyy2N0.jpg]

To: Goro.Yoshida

Professor

I'm afraid the intervening months have been unkind to Director Weber. He has since resigned his post over the failure of the Service to protect Bretonian interests, you will not be hearing from him again I'm afraid. I am Victor Steiner, the new Director and it is exactly the agreement you mention that caused mister Weber to resign. Although that agreement is hard to trace, it was not a formal agreement signed by governments. Although certain assurances were given unofficially that do exist on paper.

The loss of the H.M.S Gwent was, as far as we and the Government are concerned, betrayal. Tracing the full extent of our dealings with the RHA will take time, although I am permitted to show you the Government communication with them as well as communications between Heinrich and Director Weber. I hope this will suffice.

Transcript
Government communication

Regards:

V. Steiner
Director of the Secret Intelligence Service
[Image: m85lB37.png]
...uploading.data...

It does suffice, Director. And congratulations for your promotion.

Sincerity and reliability are of central importance in our line of work and now thanks to you, we have a better view of where the Red Hessian Army stands. I was wondering Mr Steiner, do you have any familial connections with the Fleet Admiral of your Armed Forces?

[Image: Sr8bNUP.png]

Professor

The Fleet Admiral and Police comissioner are both my Brothers. Why, if I may, does that interest or concern you at all?

Regards:

V. Steiner
...uploading.data...

It is ironic that the fate of billions of men and women in Bretonia hangs in the decisions and ability of a single family.

And that family is not even of noble birth.

Professor

As strange as it may seem, the Service has need to contact you once again regarding a particular matter in which you may know more about that we. Recently the Bretonian Government locked Auxesia out of our house, they responded in kind which wouldn't normally be an issue save for the fact that we have a strong need to traverse that system from time to time. It also has the added benefit (for them) in that they may actually claim the system, which brings them into direct conflict with Bretonia.

Any solution to this troublesome issue would be we rewarded.

Regards:

V. Steiner
...uploading.data...

These are worrying news, Director Steiner.

The Auxesians shouldn't be indirectly aiding the Gauls. And as you can imagine we are not particularly fond of a new conflict next to our doorstep.

Why don't you send one of your agents at Barrier Gate to discuss the matter in person?

Professor

I will be there.

Regards:

V. Steiner