Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Target ID: The Lane Hackers, The Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Professorship, Boss: [Receiver-ID]
The Lane Hackers, The Liberty Rogues~

The arrival of The Neteru : [Subject]

Professorship, Boss,

The Battleship Neteru has made its long journey here to Liberty. I scouted ahead and met with you (Lane Hackers) and your hospitality is impeccable as always and you have my thanks. Now to business. The Neteru's main focus here is not to disrupt the day to day activities that The Lane Hackers or The Liberty Rogues partake in. In all honesty your activities make it easier for us to maneuver undetected and we prefer to keep it that way. With the war going on between Liberty, Bretonia and Gallia there are consequences that are not easily noticeable. A quiet house is much more capable of recognizing a Nomad threat and dealing with it, an occupied House is to busy focusing on the enemy to notice something slip by. We have reason to believe Liberty might be playing host to a few unsavory Nomads that slipped by. While the Overwatch and parts of Legacy are trying our hardest to keep the Nomads contained in the Omicrons, there is always the chance they can slip through the cracks.

The Lane Hackers and The Liberty Rogues are in a much better position to see and hear things out of the ordinary and I employ you to inform me as soon as you see anything suspicious. Its imperative this threat is eliminated so the Neteru may move on to other affected areas in the region. Our stay does not have a time limit so please work with us. Is there anything Legacy can do for either of you?

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Mr Callahan it is a pleasure to hear back from you.

The Legacy of Orillion is of course welcome in our hideouts in order to fulfill its mission in Liberty. I'm sure your redeployment is a responce to the recent Nomad incursions which were quite threatening and serious. In any case, the Lane Hackers will be glad to assist you in any way you need.

In our last communication you promised to send us updates about the events on Malta but we never heard back from you. Perhaps you have something to share with us this time?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: VVv4uRp.png]

Dr. Stephen Callahan : [Comm-ID]
|O|- The Order ~
Professorship, Boss: [Receiver-ID]
The Lane Hackers, The Liberty Rogues~

The arrival of The Neteru : [Subject]

Wolfgang Weisen,

No further updates was made available to me about the situation on Malta, Perhaps Patricia Becker can be of more assistance as she might have the information you need, Feel free to ask her about it. Until next time.

[Image: qFPqXsG.png]
:::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::::::

Comm ID: Dwayne Lewis, Warlord of the Liberty Rogues
Subject: Jellybeans
  • :::Encrypting message:::1%....6%.....9%....15%....24%....38%....51%....84%.....99%.....100%

Ahoy,

Ah yes, finally thar' be comin' the Jellybean cleanup squad, a'ight?

Our men are scared fo' 'em lives every time 'em BBBB's (Read: Big Bad Blue Beings) show up, and they show 'emselves in our precious Libertah quite a lot.
We've encountered 'em far more than we're used to lately, so a professional mop-up squad should be more than necessary, a'ight.

In the mean time, I will think of a use fo' ya real soon, I might need some intel on somethin' , give me some time to collect ma thoughts on dis!

Dwayne out

:::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::::::