Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why i can't get friendly with them? each time that i have friendly reputation with them it get neutral when i dock on one of their stations :S can someone explain?
Faction IDs have many "fixed" reputation levels. Their reputation with certain factions can't get better than a certain level. For example, the Order will never be able to become friendly to the Core and vice versa.

Generic IDs like Freelancer and Miner ID have the least repfixes, meaning they can become friendly with most factions. Exceptions are to Nomads and Wild, for example. Freelancers are not supposed to dock on Nomad bases.
Just tried with the freelancer id, its the same thing :/
(04-13-2019, 05:43 AM)Cirdan Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried with the freelancer id, its the same thing :/

Usually you have to purchase a bribe for the faction in question - these can be found in bars around the verse. Alternatively, you can also kill NPCs belonging to a faction that is enemies with the faction you are trying to 'get in good with.'
Core are generally bad and unfriendly people

Edit: I remember your name now. You were on a BHG ID when I last saw you. The way certain IDs work is that they have a set reputation they go back to every single time you dock a base. It's a bit weird that BHG, of all factions, is neutral towards Core, but you'll never be able to change that with current standing between the 2 organizations. You will be able to get friendly with a freelancer ID tho