Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Omer Darche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: NwjgRr1.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Hello,

I guess it's a good thing you backed off and another that I didn't start shooting you.

Anyways I've got a few propositions for you, see, I'm in need of a mercenary who gets around to various areas. You can tell by the outline that I'm an Assassin, but I need to be a bit more productive than decapitating people.

First, I'd like to know if you do infact get around most of the Houses and don't just linger in one place. Second, if you're available for some intelligence gathering contracts. I and my employers take confidentiality seriously, so I guess I'll need your word that whatever this little "deal" amounts to stays between us.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
Freeport 11, Omicron Delta System
13, avril, 742 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, .
Recipient: Master Assassin Mildred Wolfe, Pirate de Voie.
Topic: Offer.

Wolfe.

Again, simple misunderstanding of contracts. That aside.

I do indeed get around, as do some people who work for me. I actually have been meaning to contact your organization, though it's been a struggle to track you down. As you intend, I gather. That matter can wait for the moment however.

I agree to the confidentiality concern. What are you offering, and what do you want?

Omer Darche

Transmission End

...uploading.data...

Good,

Let's start with credits for now per report, and trust me I'll pay graciously. Right as of now there's a number of matters that could potentially concern us and our group - that's what I need intelligence on. That's the basic guideline here, I don't expect this overnight - so don't try to the force the situation. There's no payment reduction if you send me the information weeks from now, as long as something useful that doesn't hit a public source gets disclosed.

But anyways, let's get on to some information you may very well be able to uncover by any and all means so long as we're not mentioned.

Right now, there's some heat venting off between several of our business partners in Rheinland. So much that diplomacy is changing like the tides from day to morning, we have the narrative of events from two sides of this situation that's under investigation.

I'd like for you to uncover the Rheinland Military and Federal Police reports, narratives, and thoughts on the events of Vierlande in Hamburg. It is critical you collect unofficial opinions as well as official narratives of the situation if possible. I don't know if your diplomatic standing with the Bundestag or Federal agents in general is bad, but perhaps you could acquire it through your own "sources".

In any case I need this information, opinions and reports if possible. If your opinionated sources make a long rant - let them. This could hold a number of implications.

13, avril, 742 A.G.S

Wolfe.

The situation revolving around Vierlande? I can look into what I can find. However, while this request is specific, payment is not. The work I do tends to be detailed, and I don't like open ended contracts. Give me an amount per report and if it's agreeable, I'll begin working.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

...uploading.data...

75 million, 100 if you get a documented military report.

Communication lines are an even larger bonus.

14, avril, 742 A.G.S

Deal.

Transmission End

Freeport 2, Bering
16, avril, 742 A.G.S

Topic: Report.

Wolfe.

I'm still working on the case, and got a few comments. The matter seems more complicated than you originally let on. After interviewing a few Unioners I was shown how much disdain and clear bad blood exists between them and the Hessians. One went as far as to say they aught to wage open war against the Hessians, but seemed a personal opinion.

More to your request, I was able to ask a few officials on their opinions. It seems to me that their records show that the Unioners were betrayed on the assault of the prison in question, calling in outside assistance from the Coalition to backup their efforts. It seems the plan was started by the Unioners as well, calling in the Hessians to assist. The Büro stated that their public forces were even pulling out of the Sigmas to assist the Polizei on domestic matters.

One interesting comment was that the Unioners were opening up on civilians. The peak of this seemed to happen around the events in Hamburg. What type of civilians this refers to is still unknown however.

The last bit is that the Unioners have laid claim on the remains of the prison station, stripping it's blasted hulk for parts. Judging by how many potentially died on the station, it's a grim thought.

I'll attach the most relevant logs below.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

...uploading.data...

Money's been wired, I'll be in touch soon. I might have another assignment for you.

Freeport 2, Bering
28, avril, 742 A.G.S

Topic: Texas.

Wolfe.

That was awkward for sure. It seems things are a lot more tense than I assumed. As I said, I was only working as a hired gun at that point. As promised, I'd not get involved if you did.

What exactly is going on with the Unioners anyways? It seems they are pissing off people left and right. First they get stabbed in the back by the Hessians, now it seems people who were neutral or having alliances or ceasefires aren't wanting to support them. It's really odd.

Past that mess, I did have a question. I'm aware your group is involved in the Cardamine trade. My little hodge podge of a group is interested in it as well as making sure the routes remain secure. If there's any concerns or work needed to make sure the routes stay smooth, I'm all ears.

Lastly, I'm interested in this other assignment. Give me the details when they're ready.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

...uploading.data...

Don't stress the situation, the Unioners have me riled up as well.

The Unioner leader, Corin Frei, has managed to piss off just about everyone he looks at. He's an idiot, I'm not the only one who thinks as such. The Union has been an ally of the Lane Hackers for a long time, but that alliance is being tested like never before. The term "trust" is one they do not take seriously with us.

I will need a name of this group and the individual transponders of the ships within it so they aren't bothered and can contribute. That decision may not be entirely up to me, but I can put in a good word.

This next assignment is more straightforward, I personally am interested in hearing why the Auxesians hate the Unioners so much. From their point of view, how, when, and where did it happen?

Also, are you aware of "the Commune"?

Pages: 1 2