Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeport 11 Administrator, Lividia Shipyard Administrator, Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Yaren Station, Omicron Delta
»Subject: Freeport 11 Debris Removal
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

Freeport 11 has endured many hardships in recent years, and I think we can all say it's been making a good recovery. As per our accord, we'd like to further assist with the repair operations. An individual had raised the issue of the debris field currently surrounding the Freeport - leftovers of past conflicts - and has noted how much of an eyesore it is. The Core has drafted a plan to initiate a large scale clean-up operation, and help remove leftover conflict debris from Delta overall.

We have already previously worked with the Junker Marauders to salvage wrecks dotted across the system. We'd like to use this opportunity to contact both the Marauders, Congress, and independent Junkers from Taracon to assist with cleanup. The Core will partially help finance deliveries of the debris to Lividia Shipyard, in Omicron Kappa, where the Zoners there may find some use for it.

How does this sound?

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11.
Date: April 14th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***High***
Subject: Freeport 11 Debris Removal.

Mr Archos,

It's good to hear from you. There have been several conversations taking place about what to do with the debris. Getting it cleaned up would definitely boost business. Let me know what percentage you want me to cover, and it will be done.

I think Dr. Erzie would definitely appreciate the raw materials given his current projects. I will ask OSI to assist as well, as I'm sure that this is something they will take great pride in assisting with.

==END TRANSMISSION==
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Guildmaster Archos,
We have several projects in motion that would greatly benefit from additional materials, so this cleanup effort would be much appreciated merely for that reason. Additionally, it would reduce certain hazards for individuals and groups alike and hopefully give a presentable aesthetic in the meantime. We'll assist where able.

Best of luck,

Dr. James Erzie
PhD, Physics, Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

Ms. Jones,

Excellent, I'm glad to hear that we have your support. I'd like to see OSI get involved in the project, as we have been able to count on their reliability before.

Mr. Erzie

Excellent. This influx of materials will benefit your project and help bring it to fruition.

I hope relevant Junker groups will pick up this transmission so that we can begin initiating the salvaging operation.

-N. Archos

.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Location: Junker's Town, Puerto Rico:.

[Image: cb1d89b47eba3d3f5f92a2b909016e79.jpg]

Freeport 11 has long been suffering from the aftermath of events I admittedly am not fully clear on, that being said I do not particularly care they're in the past. I am happy to see that you have interest in its clean up. My boys out at Tarancon have been eyeing up the salvage but as with all wrecks and salvage in the Omicrons, you never know who finds what sacred, I have made it a point to ask first. Regardless, Culebra's Smelters are open to you for any salvage that the Zoners cannot find use of at Lavidia. Additionally Congress would be more then happy to aid in the cleanup, we can also supply manifolds for any sort of patchwork that is needed for the station. Until a time when more suitable materials can be brought in.

Simply tell you what you need and I'll see what I can arrange.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter of the Junker's Congress

Mr. Tiltman,

Excellent, it's good to hear that you're on board. I will begin making the necessary arrangements to get the ball rolling. Stay tuned, everyone.

-N. Archos