Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why did they make cloaks so annoying?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-15-2019, 08:43 AM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Wasting time to post here was totally worth it

The post was because i wondered WHY the sound was added
(04-15-2019, 08:46 AM)R.I.P. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah already logged in and sold it off to an npc base long before you posted that

well then *shrugs*

I'm always impressed by how people complain about the smallest things possible :discord_thinking_emote:
(04-15-2019, 08:50 AM)PhoenixClaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2019, 08:46 AM)R.I.P. Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah already logged in and sold it off to an npc base long before you posted that

well then *shrugs*

I'm always impressed by how people complain about the smallest things possible :discord_thinking_emote:

i am always impressed by the smart asses that have to reply
Please lock this before i get kicked from the forums : )
(04-15-2019, 08:51 AM)R.I.P. Wrote: [ -> ]

well then *shrugs*

R00d

you should expect people to reply to your posts, if you open a Thread on a Forum Wink
(04-15-2019, 08:53 AM)PhoenixClaw Wrote: [ -> ]

well then *shrugs*

R00d

you should expect people to reply to your posts, if you open a Thread on a Forum Wink

Yeah reply with an answer to my question, not smart ass remarks. But hey it's no wonder this mod is so dead.
Dog piling someone for raising a personal concern is never the way to go.
(04-15-2019, 08:56 AM)R.I.P. Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2019, 08:53 AM)PhoenixClaw Wrote: [ -> ]

well then *shrugs*

R00d

Yeah reply with an answer to my question, not smart ass remarks. But hey it's no wonder this mod is so dead.

We would have easily been able to help you, But instead you act with frustration on the forums.

The cloak was most likely changed to suit newcomers to be more alert to the audio. A cloak SFX takes like 10 seconds to rename and copy-paste the new sound effect into the new folder. Would save grief in the long run, Like i did.

There wasn't a neccesity to have to sell such a valuble piece of equipment that has so many uses to it.
what dime said
If that sort of attitude is your norm, feel free to delete the game install while you are at it.
Pages: 1 2 3