Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCEC, Anatoliy Grachov | From: The Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: K3UnudF.png]

Konbanwa, esteemed representative Grachov.

Following the words of sister Aimi Amaia, we are ready to get into touch with you. It comes as a surprise that the Sirius Expeditionary Corps feel the need to talk with the Golden Chrysanthemums on an official level, yet it is most welcomed. The Coalition, but lately your cell in particular, is seen as a major businesspartner of our long years ally of the Blood Dragons.
From the conversation with sister Aimi, it becomes quite clear that the Expeditionary Corps wish to build up a certain degree of relationship to the Golden Chrysanthemums, namely a non-aggression pact. As pointed out by the sister, the Coalition is living in a different world. This does not mean we wish to deny hearing you out, nor does this cease any future conversation between us. But a pact, may it just be one basing on non-aggression, requires mutual understanding going past the respect we show towards your business with the Blood Dragons. Before we consider working at a draft at all, we want a few questions answered:
  • Why were we not approached in a direct manner, but rather by chance?
  • What do the Expeditionary Corps wish to gain from such a pact?
  • Are the Expeditionary Corps ready to respect our territorial claims in Kusari?
  • Will the Expeditionary Corps be willing not to disrupt the Cardamine flow in Kusari in any way, nor bother our allies unless in self-defence within our zone of interest?
Depending on your replies, we shall start negotiations regarding details of a possible draft.
Ohenji omachi shite orimasu, Grachov-san.

In the name of the Golden Chrysanthemums: R. Amaia, Advisor Circle.

Incomming Transmission
[Image: ilcTAr0.jpg][Image: up1Cdxj.png]
To: R. Amaia
Encryption code: R2H-0M84
Priority: Yes
Subj: Missing

I apologise for a belated responce, my bureau is on fire right now and I have to solve multiple tasks at once.

About the contact. Contacting you directly over the NeuralNet would attract some unwanted faces. Using this kind of method of communication is insecure and every word I translate might be compromised. And this is not paranoia, it is a precaution. That is why I had to use a chance, you have to forgive me if this approach appeared rude for your sister. As I mentioned, you were not the matter I contacted you, but rather some of our men who might disregard the verbal respect between our organisations. Thus it would require something more official to strain them. Nonetheless. There is absolutely nothing we wish to gain other than to avoid any unnecessary diplomatic conflicts. On your territorial claims - for now, our main focus is to solve a brewing problem with Kingdom of Bretonia in Omegas, therefore our organisation has no particular intereset in Kusari. Unless if any other Party states otherwise - if you could, please relay their complete statement on the matter into this transmission.

And about the Cardamine Trade. If you keep it to the boundaries of Kusari - it would not concern the Expeditionary Corps in no way. Regardless. I cannot speak on behalf of Blood Dragons or Revolutionary Army. Neither that means that we will not touch your ships stuffed with orange dream outside of Kusari.

Sincerely,
Grachov Anatoliy

End of transmission