Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Gallic_Brigands] feedback page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

Until I get the faction up and running this will be the feedback and questions feed. Any questions you have for me or about the faction you can ask them here. I plan to have the recruitment page and faction communication up and running by the end of the day. Thank you.

<Rose>

Good luck ^^
Oooooh, finally some Brigands again. Nice-nice-nice! Looking forward to your faction write up and presence ingame
Good luck, from those who came before. I like your write-up so far; only a little concerned about one Brigand running the entire show. But with no other Brigands around, I guess it makes sense.

Most importantly, have fun in Gallia. I think there's a little more room for pillage and plunder than it was back in the day, so you should have a good start.
These last days, I kept droning on how Gallia would need an active unlawful faction (and especially Brigands) to be a little bit more lively. As a lover of Gallic systems and lore, I'm very happy to see you spawn and I wish you expand fast and thrive.

Perhaps it can also give some motivation to GRP as well? I really hope it will trigger some kind of a vertuous circle for the greatest kingdom of the known universe.

Bonne chance ! Best of luck!
You know you all are just a really fun bunch, I appreciate such wonderful feedback. in their lore (High Table) was a collective of heads from each base, unfortunately however we dont have enough people yet for me to consider that. So it will be uniform *cough* (probably dictatorship) till we get more people.
are you truelly working for the crown? i heard in space that there is a base who is now your, who have been donated by the gallic crown for *service déloyal sur les civils*

who are you exactly

Wink
No attempt to be rude and I don't mean any disrespect, but it is rather hard to understand what you're trying to say NoMe, as for a base being given to us, I actually have no idea what you're talking about. As to who I am, if you read the info page for the [Gallic_Brigands] you know who I am.

As for us working for the crown. No. We hate the crown as most people do. as is the goal of our faction to cut off the crown's trade into other regions of sirius. You can also find that on the faction's info page.
if i remember, it's an orkney's base, but ok, i will read your info page, the generic info page has perhaps false or outdated news.

and my question about who are you, it's not you personally but the gallic brigands

in all case, good to see some other resistants in gallia!
Well what I can say is we're basically Brigands who want to lock down the borders of Gallia so they can stop the traders from leaving Gallia, and get a better death grip on trade, pirate controlled borders is basically what we want.
Pages: 1 2