Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hacker Professorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: GQiZ7C8.png]

Identification: TaskMaster Daisy Williams
Affiliation: Fourth Fleet, Natio Octavarium

To: The Lane Hacker Professorship

Subject: The Transition of Power/The Assault on Vespucci
Encryption: Natio Level Four

Professorship

With the unfortunate incident that befell the previous Taskmasters I have been confirmed by the Provisional Council and will be the Fourth Octavarium Fleet TaskMaster. It will be a privileged to work along side you and yours against the Hellfire Legion.

I wish to see where the Lane Hackers stand currently, if you are still in the position to reinforce my men when the time comes in Vespucci. What are your plans if any concerning the Legion and their monstrous betrayal. I apologize in advance if you had already discussed this with the previous Taskmasters but for obvious reasons I need to be informed.

Taskmaster Williams
Fourth Octavarium Fleet

[ Transmission Ended ]

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 2RueBG5.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

TaskMaster Williams.

I believe congratulations are in order. The Lane Hackers are very glad that Natio Octavarium managed to overcome its internal crisis and elect new and stable leadership to guide it to the future. The plans on the reconquest of Vespucci are proceeding as expected. A great coalition of factions has been assembled to assault and defeat the Hellfire Legion, they truly do not stand a chance especially with Natio's aid.

You can begin moving your forces to Mactan Base. Once the operation begins your battlegroup will pour into Vespucci via the Magellan corridor. You should not expect too many defenders as they will be occupied on multiple fronts already. More details about exact targets and other intelligence will be provided by the Lane Hackers in real time, depending on how the situation develops.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...