Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BDM| Operational Report Archive (inRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: eLRnF8E.png]
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
ORA Database

Operational Report Archive
Central repository of reporting

Reports by all BDM assets are to be submitted here for archival and review purposes. Bear in mind that your report can go through several hands. Ensure you give a comprehensive report, as these documents may be accessed at a later date or might even deliver valuable information important for the outcome of an ongoing operation. The main point is, that these reports are overseeable and contain evidences in form of pictures and communication logs. No evidence, no case.

PRECEDENCE - Determines the priority of your document. Available options:
● Immediate - Code red! Reaches the Oberkommando's desk immediately. For important matters only!
● Priority - Content is rather urgent. Used for reports whose information requires further investigation before the trail turns cold.
● Routine - Requires no prompt evaluation. Used for basic patrol reports with no urgency.

CLASSIFICATION - Determines the security classification of your report, depending on the impact the document would cause to the national security if made publicly available. Available options:
● Top Secret - Anything related to black projects, the Westerwald and Schatten, Nomad research, war-decisive information, war reasons, security leaks...
● Secret - Unusual and unexplainable sightings, blue tentacles, anything else related to aliens and other disturbing creatures which do not exist...
● Confidential - Undercover/overt operations with disturbing content...
● Unclassified - Routine patrols...

Top Secret - Exceptionally grave damage to national security.
Secret - Serious damage to national security.
Confidential - Prejudicial/Undesirable effects to national security.
Unclassified - No effects to national security.

Report Template

Quote:
[Image: eLRnF8E.png]

Schatten Research Facility, Frankfurt System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret ✓
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:
BDM Operational Report Archive

03/25/820

Unusual activity within the Westerwald zone

Add your report here. Stay objective and keep it brief.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Mustermann
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Kommissar Max Mustermann
BDM Kommissariat

[Image: pUalzI7.png]

AESIR Facility, Frankfurt System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret ✓
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate
Priority
Routine ✓

ADDRESSED TO:

01/05/826

I. Strange activity in Omicron-Xi
II. Logistiks support for AESIR Facility

Abteilung I. During a routine patrol in the eastern section of Omicron-Xi, I spotted a civilian heading inside the North Aegean Nebula. It became quickly obvious to me that his scanners were inferior and hadn't spotted me so I followed him from as far as I could without compromising myself. The nebula was very dense as we clearly ventured too deep into it eventually reaching a massive gas giant planet. One thing to note was that the civilian didn't take a straight path for the planet but his elliptical travel suggests he was trying to avoid something along the way.

A few moments later the ship entered the thick atmosphere and vanished from my scanners. I decided to follow him and brought my ship on the same trajectory path on the planet as he did. This is where I discovered strange structures which appeared to be flowing in the gas giant's atmosphere. The civilian was near the structures as well. I tried to question him but he only told me these were "nomad ruins". He stopped responding in any of my calls afterwards even though I pretended I was there to help him. His ship was carrying mining equipment and quick cargo scans revealed that he was mining artifacts out of these alien structures. Unfortunately due to extremely high levels of radiation, my photographic equipment were severely damaged and only few pictures could be reconstructed. Finally, it is possible that the civilian stopped responding to my hails due to severe exposure to radiation. After taking a few samples, I quickly left the planet and returned to Schwerin without any further incidents.

Abteilung II. As ordered, I returned to AESIR Facility 190 crew members who were granted leave the previous weekend. Furthermore I delivered four thousand crates of Robotic Hardware and eight thousand crates in total with basic supplies (water, oxygen, synth food products).

I also delivered more than sixteen thousand units of Reinforced Alloy for the construction of a cloaking device for my ship. I have recorded these deliveries and are attached below:

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Landers
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Operative Viktoria Landers
BDM Spezialoperationsabteilung

BDM vessel U-117, Neu Berlin System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret ✓
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:

05/03/826

RNC-Enfield's.Courage

Guten Tag, Spezialagent Liam Engel reporting, a few of us already know there is someone in Rheinland under the name "Enfield's Courage" who claims to work for our Director, commencing crimes against the people of Rheinland. However, all reports state that said person operates in Stuttgart it didn't take long to find him, unfortunately, he could escape me using a cloaking device. I was quick enough to take visual evidence of the vessel, it uses an illegal callsign "RNC" to falsely lure unknowing civilians into his hold. Today as I began my patrol in Neu Berlin I stumbled across our friend "Enfields Courage" it appears that he changed vessel and Identification, I have no doubt that it is the same person which I have spotted in Stuttgart a few days ago. It is highly suggested that this person is taken under arrest for further "questioning". Believing that there are ties between them both or them being the same person, it seems that there is a Maulwurf either in the Rheinwehr or the MND since there is no other explanation to the changes I was mentioning earlier. I will try to find out more and turn in a few favors from my time in the Rheinwehr. All evidence is attached below.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Liam Engel
Spezialagent Liam "Beliar" Engel

[Image: 7QUpiXj.png]

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret
Confidential ✓
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate
Priority
Routine ✓

ADDRESSED TO:

06/05/826

Battlegroup Harmony Rheinland Law Violations

During a regular patrol in Bering system, I came in contact with a ship supplying a modular station called German Market Place. The captain revealed himself as Hans Walter, the owner of the station. He was suspicious of me at first but I quickly reassured him that as a law-abiding Rheinland citizen he is entitled to all the support we can afford. Then he told me that feels unsafe because he is not allowed by the Battlegroup Harmony to build weapon platforms.

After more convincing and a bit of intimidation on my part he sent me the following transmission with all the evidence. As it can be clearly witnessed by reading these transmissions, Battleground Harmony imposes their own set of laws[1], demands 50 millions SC as protection money every month[2], regulates the construction of these bases[3], all within Rheinland territory[4].

This is not the first case, Harmony has attempted before to impose their own laws on Rheinland stations within Rheinland space as well as extort 50 millions per month from civilians. After some searching in our archives I discovered a previous case. I will quote some of their statements to the Polizei.

(09-27-2018, 02:25 AM)Admiral Linford Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely apologize for our attitude in handling this situation, and my demand was a criminal one, and should the Polizei see fit to issue a fine, I shall pay it. I do wish to assure you, this type of attitude will not occur again.

(09-29-2018, 05:40 AM)Admiral Linford Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed I do admit that the demand was made unlawfully as the station is within Rheinlands territory of Bering. The demand was followed by initial intelligence reporting the facility had been constructed farther north, and in my haste, had failed to check. Acting on available intelligence and unable to get into the field myself to confirm, I had issued such believing it had fallen into Liberty's section of Bering and thus fall under Libertonian law.

Based on previous testimony, Admiral Linford admits wrongdoing but blames it on the fact that the base was too close to the border with Liberty. Considering in this case the German Market Place is well within Rheinland territory, this constitutes as clear deception on their part and Admiral Linford can be also prosecuted for false testimony[5].

However upon receiving new orders from the Oberkommando, the case will not be prosecuted or forwarded to the Polizei, but will be archived with immediate effect.

Signed,
Landers
Agent Viktoria Landers

[Image: oDgr1WL.png]

External Operations Division, Holstein Orbit.

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret ✓
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:
BDM Operational Report Archive/Direktor Enfield

05/7/826

UNION COOPERATION WITH THE RHEINLAND MILITARY

The Kusarians attacks on Holstein and Mainz have increased drastically in the last few weeks and I have been responding accordingly when needed. Priority objectives lie with the VENOM II, however a particular incident recently has caught my attention. To say the least, the information here could prove to be a serious embarrassment to the Rheinland Military AND our house. Upon launch near Holstein's orbit (dates and times are specified in the logs below), I immediately noticed several Rheinland Military vessels launching an attack on some GMG vessels outside. However, in the process of engaging the vessels they were comm-linked with, and responding to the commands of a Union fighter vessel. I immediately questioned why, but received no answer. Unsure where my priorities lied I backed off, waiting for either the Union vessel or the GMG vessels to fall. The GMG forces retreated, and upon doing so I proceeded to remove the Unioner vessel personally.

As I moved to attack the Unioner vessel, the Unioner vessel had begun firing upon a civilian pilot nearby. After a short while, the Rheinland Military forces on site began firing on the civilian vessel as well, there was no confirmation if they were answering to the Unioner or not - it appeared to be as such however.

In the process of attacking the Union vessel I was fired upon and commanded to stop by Rheinland Military forces in battle. Acting out of anger, I responded demanding they cease immediately, to which they ignored at first. Eventually, I shot down the Unioner fighter and the Military vessels ceased. I must express the urgency and gravity of the situation at hand however. I will carry out my orders without a second thought, but I will second guess myself if my own allies begin shooting me in combat against known terrorists.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Laurenz
Kommissar Katharina Laruenz
BDM Kommissariat

[Image: pUalzI7.png]

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret
Confidential ✓
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate
Priority
Routine ✓

ADDRESSED TO:

09/05/826

I. Meeting with the Auxesia
II. Gallic dmuggler interdiction
III. Coalition Military buildup in the Omegas

Abteilung I. In Hamburg system, near the jump hole to Thuringia I encountered three Auxesia fighters. Apparently they were supposed to meet Direktor Enfield and thought it would be a good idea to go to Thuringia. Fortunately I intercepted them before they jumped otherwise this meeting would have been much shorter.

The Auxesians brought us a number of good news and some minor but nevertheless concerning developments. Firstly, they said that the Unioners are currently focusing in Kansas system which is very good as that makes them Liberty's problem for the moment. Furthermore, they informed us that Bretonia has declared war on the Battlegroup. Considering that Bretonia was their most powerful ally in the region, I expected we would be discussing this development, however it was barely touched. Bizarrely enough they believe the Gaians have persuaded Bretonia to attack Auxesia. According to them, the Gaians are manufacturing warships and they believe they may attack Rheinland from the Omegas. They failed to provide any evidence to support these extreme claims.

After that we discussed the important matter of cooperation of secondary Marinenachrichtendiensts vessels with the UN|. They had much more material this time which they delivered in a private communication to the Direktor. Then they asked information on Unioner capital assets and the Direktor provided them with as much information as we have currently available. They took interest in the destroyed Unioner Bismarck and we proceeded to the Vierlande area along with the Auxesians. As it was expected, Union patrols started surrounding us so we didn't loiter for long but returned to the safety of Alster. The remaining conversation was idle and sometimes mindless chatter. One thing to note is that I asked them why they are not working with the LSF since they are so keen to destroy the Unioners and they informed us that they are hostile with House Liberty, detailing some of their crimes. The most important parts of the encounter are attached in the report.

Abteilung II. While in a routine patrol I encountered a Gallic trader named Garona|IDF smuggling firearms, which according to him were obtained from The Ring. What was weird was that he was travelling from the Stuttgart Jump Gate to Bonn Station, not the other way around. When he saw me he frantically tried to dock at Brandenburg but that didn't work out. Eventually Borkum arrived and tractored more than four thousand crates of firearms and ammunition. For the Büro, of course.

As for the Gallic trader, since he cooperated I decided to let him go with a formal warning. Here is the entire documentation.

Evidence:

Abteilung III. During a patrol in the valuable Omega-2 mining fields I picked up some faint signals. I decided to investigate and a few minutes later I uncovered a Coalition modular base named Khabarovsk Station, not too far from Leisi Protoplanet. The station is very basic and in a weakened state, even a small force can take it out if the Oberkommando orders its destruction.

Personally I believe that it is vital for Rheinland's interests to not give the Coalition free reign on the rich natural deposits of Omega-2 system. Uploading map location.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Landers
Agent Viktoria Landers

[Image: oDgr1WL.png]

BDM vessel U-117, Frankfurt System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret ✓
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:

05/03/826

Special cargo delivery

Guten Tag, Spezialagent Liam Engel reporting, today the Besatzung of U-117 had a special task, to protect a certain vessel aus unseren Rängen. We met outside Alster Shipyard and proceeded to our meeting with our contact. Arriving at the Rendevous point we were greeted by Harmony vessels carrying our "cargo". After retrieving our special cargo we made our way into Thuringia cutting the way through New Berlin and arriving at Schatten Experimental Shipyard. After my arrival at Mainz Storage Depot, I received an emergency call from a Rheinwehr Pilot facing two Coalition vessels. The Coalition vessels have been destroyed as Schlachtschiff Freya arrived to support us. All evidence is in the Anhang.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Liam Engel

BDM vessel U-117, Frankfurt System

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret ✓
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate ✓
Priority
Routine

ADDRESSED TO:

05/03/826

Special cargo delivery

Guten Tag, Spezialagent Liam Engel reporting, today we fought a large group of Unioners. However, it was a very messy situation in Hudson. We had the Liberty Navy, LSF and us shooting on the Unioners. I managed to take down three fighters during that battle. However, after we regrouped at the Hamburg Jump-Gate we decided to go into Bering for a small look at Freeport 2. Arriving at the Freeport we spotted a Bundschuh Aktivist talking to the Auxesians there. However, we didn't bother any further with that sight since the 101 was heavily damaged and we returned to Hamburg for a refuel and repair. After undocking at Altona I decided to begin monitoring the traffic. I was really surprised by what I've seen as I kept loitering around Altona. A Unioners Fafnir Bomber. I followed the vessel into the Nordheide and engaged and took it down, I made sure that they would've never use anything from the Rheinwehr currents technology.

[ EVIDENCE ]

Signed,
Liam Engel

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret
Confidential
Unclassified ✓
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate
Priority
Routine ✓

ADDRESSED TO:

25/05/826

Rheinland Law Violators
I. QC|"La.Dama.Negra"
II. Kolobok
III. Safe.Trader

Abteilung I. During a typical patrol in Bering system, I encountered an extremely well-armored battletransport named QC|"La.Dama.Negra" which flashed an Outcast IFF. It was idling inside the scrap fields and no salvager was nearby. Because of its unexpectedly expensive armor plating, I approached the transport to make a few typical questions but the captain immediately refused any contact. I repeated my request but I was rebuffed again. After that, I tried to apprehend him but he resisted arrest firing back on my ship which resulted in the transport's destruction.

Evidence:

The two law violations are the following:
  • §2.4.2. violation
  • Resisting arrest

Abteilung II. An hour later while returning from Bering system, I encountered a Freelancer named Kolobok was lloitering around Alster Shipyard. Upon cargo scans I noticed the ship was carrying small quantities of numerous contraband. Equipment scans also revealed a cloaking device was installed. Subsequently I demanded from the ship to dismount the cloak and leave Rheinland space immediately or hand it over to me. He refused and I warned him that I had to use force if he didn't comply. Surprisingly enough the Freelancer welcomed it citing that he is being travelling all around Sirius to find a worthy opponent. He offered me a duel in which the winner would walk out victorious. Obviously I refused his proposal, and in the ensuing fight, I successfully eliminated the enemy fighter.

Evidence:

The three law violations are the following:
  • §2.1. violations
  • 2.2.4 violation
  • Resisting arrest

Abteilung III. While defending Omega-7 from Hessian and Coalition ships, an unaffiliated trader named Safe.Trader came by carrying unregistered firearms and munitions. After a lengthy discussion in which he tried to deny responsibility I demanded from him to drop his cargo. Disobeying direct orders the trader destroyed his cargo instead. I demanded a fine for disobeying direct orders and he again engaged with me in an even lengthier conversation. Strangely enough Adam Gulhen of the [RM] tried to intervene in favor of the trader. That didn't work however and the transport decided to escape justice and avoid arrest by docking to Freistadt Base. In the last phase of this case I was assisted by Spezialagent Engel.

Evidence:

The three law violations are the following:
  • 2.1. violation
  • §2.4.2. violation
  • Avoiding arrest

Signed,
Landers
Spezialagent Viktoria Landers

[Image: uIh5NZC.png]

CLASSIFICATION:
Top Secret
Secret
Confidential ✓
Unclassified
PRECEDENCE:
Immediate
Priority
Routine ✓

ADDRESSED TO:

30/05/826

I. Meeting with the GC| Golden Chrysanthemums
II. Meeting with the GC- Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Abteilung I. After successfully bypassing the front lines in Honshu, I moved deeper into Kusari territory and to the lightly guarded Hokkaido system. Using a ping system, I drew the attention of an official GC representative who set out to meet me, Agent Chanai. It was a lengthy conversation and from the first moment they seemed concerned with another group within the Sisterhood, the Gen'an Chrysanthemums. After a while, Direktor Enfield also joined this meeting.

Here is the interesting information GC| shared with us:
  • The Blood Dragons have partnered with the Coalition.
  • The Gen'an Chrysanthemums have engaged in slave trade.
  • The Golden Chrysanthemums wants us to politically damage the Gen'an cell as well as spy on them.
  • The Auxesia is hostile to the Golden Chrysanthemums and Blood Dragons.
  • The Golden Chrysanthemums suspect nomad infiltration within Auxesia. They said they could contact The Order for more information.
  • The Blood Dragons oppose cardamine but they tolerate Golden Chrysanthemums using the substance.
  • There are three clans operating within the Blood Dragons, Agent Chanai claims the Dragons are currently fractured.
  • If the Gen'an Chrysanthemums do something controversial, the Golden Chrysanthemums wouldn't mind if the Büro eliminates them.

Abteilung II. Within the same day, I performed the same pinging tactic on the Gen'an Chrysanthemums, and indeed one came to my location, in the Kanto field, behind Planet New Tokyo. The Kusarian identified herself as General Kiri.

She was more aggressive and hostile than her counterpart. That didn't dissuade me however and I confronted her about her group's activities. She denied everything, blaming that a conspiracy is behind this. Then I gave her a chance to present her case and indeed a few hours later the Büro received a communication from General Kiri in which I responded accordingly. All in all I can state that the overall mission was a success, successfully setting one cell against the other which can eliminate one of the enemies the Rheinwehr has to fight against in Honshu.

Signed,
Landers
Spezialagent Viktoria Landers

[Image: uIh5NZC.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10