Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GMP| (German Market Place owners)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: kTjMZIp.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 13.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

To whoever is in charge of GMP.

I'm not sure what made you think it was a good idea to start taking the Lane Hackers for fools. Perhaps it was a temporary lapse in judgment, perhaps it was something odd in your drink that day, or perhaps you just forgot who it is you were dealing with, exactly.

Whatever the reason, know that we don't appreciate people making allegations and throwing accusations around, especially not about our own people.
It's not enough that you open two communication channels with our operatives and do not answer back in either of them, now you go around claiming to have proof we are conspiring against you, while we have shown nothing but decency and an eagerness to reach a compromise.

This is highly upsetting.

Let me make one thing clear. If you do not respond with an explanation for your behavior, and a very good one, you won't have to worry about any schemes to destroy your precious place of business. You'll wake up one day, faced with the reality of a barrage of antimatter and torpedoes relentlessly tearing apart your pathetic "German Market Place".

Is that understood?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 6VECka1.png]
[Image: 5wBoydL.jpg]

ID:
Hans Paul Walter

Recipient:
"The Lane Hackers"

Subject:
A Letter of apology R.E German Market Place

Dear Sir

I'd like to first give my absolute apology for not getting back to you in further communication, as our station is still a core one we're still binding in the disability of bad signals and signal jammers by nearby stations of course micromanaging keeping our station off certain radars that cause issues to us.

First off, I do not regard Lane Hackers as fools. But I have made a grave mistake in my paperwork by hindering any grievances to you. So I must as a professional market conduct my absolute apologies to you. In fact it was that serious of an error I wish to compensate bad behaviour with our grievance fund of 12,000,000SC to you.
Whilst I am here, I'd like to engage with you about the possibilities of GMP|"German Market Place" and The German Market Place Freelance Associates, to a business offer in the near future.
At the moment as I've spoken above we are currently running a nonprofit station and our build costs have consumed a high velocity of our banks without any return of around 300,000,000

We're not planning to buy or build any weapon platforms around this station to prove our neutral status, and that we DO come to agreements and that we're HAPPY to come sit down for a business talks.

However I must advise you, we have come to an agreement with Battlegroup Harmony around the protection of our base and that to inform any business partner that we are within their defence agreement should anybody wish to attack our station or post aggrievance a "Done Deal" and that any hostilities will be met by Harmony in full force. That being said, it is only there for our protection and that we hope it is never to be used as we WILL sit down and talk.

I know and am aware, twelve million sirius credits isn't near enough to apologise for my actions, but to see it as a start to a better relationship. Please let me know where you'd like this monies to be sent.

Finest Regards,

Hans Paul Walter.
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 4b.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 13.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Hans Paul Walter,

You are willing to answer one of our messages at least, even if it is under the threat of destruction. I suppose that's a start.
You will begin by wiring the 12 million credits to LH~R&D as a compensation for wasting our time.

You should also understand that we have been allies with the freedom fighters of Battlegroup Harmony for a long time, and there is no doubt in anyone's mind as to who they would support if the situation were to turn sour. You'd be wise not to mention them again, Mr Walter. Stop flexing your diplomatic muscles before you hurt yourself.

The premise of a "non-profit" space station is a joke to me, but time will tell how it works out for your organization. The Lane Hackers are not interested in any agreement that would protect your transports from extortion, for a variety of reasons. What we would be interested in, however, are docking rights to your base, provided it can stock and buy certain commodities we are interested in.

Lastly, I must re-iterate my initial question: Why do you go around claiming that one of our operatives is scheming to destroy your place of business?

These are serious accusations. Serious accusations require serious evidence backing them up, or else they make you end up looking like a serious fool.

[Image: 6VECka1.png]
[Image: 5wBoydL.jpg]

ID:
Hans Paul Walter

Recipient:
Professor.Brutus.Clay "ONLY" High Encryption

Subject:
Accusations

Dear Professor Clay

Your push for evidence is erratic even though you know yourself we've already received heavy damage from a member of the Lane Hackers & associates. Your taxations are making us at breaking point.

So here it is form Irma Bunt;
This shows Irma's absolute intentions after clearly time and time again extorting our transport vessels and severely damaging our interests. This evidence is clear.
3.5 Million Sirius Credits over 5 working days...

Also, you should already have docking rights? It is a Freelancer base, open to all neutral to Freelancers
//Neutral to Freelancer Rep

Hopefully now you understand this is not a silly game we're playing, actual incidents have happened to our transports and making us in grave danger of extinction.

Finally even though we found the evidence I'm a man of my word, Payment made

Finest Regards,

Hans Paul Walter.
...Provocateur.Elektra.King.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20b.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

I'm somewhat offended that you didn't care to include my own words in your tirade of evidence, which were very similar to those of Miss Bunt. I'm even more offended that you didn't show me the courtesy of replying and decided to contact another person behind my back when it didn't seem like I was going to give you what you wanted.

In our initial communication I asked you if you had anything useful to offer us. Since then you have made it abundantly clear that you do not.

You are entitled to nothing and you will get nothing from us. Stop wasting our time.