Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Destroys Ageira Property Accidentally Kills DSE workers! (open for replies)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: zRMthW1.png]
[click to read more]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: qVmueG3.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 13.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

It is sad but not surprising to see this development.
Whether it is in Liberty or elsewhere, the great powers of Sirius simply do not care about their own citizens and are all too eager to send them clashing with each other like pawns on a chessboard. As long as the House governments allow themselves to be controlled by corporate interests and the idle elite, there will be no peace for this sector.

The loss of civilian personnel is regrettable - they were but cogs in the great corporatocratic machine. They might have realized this one day, and joined us in our fight to free Liberty.
However, let us not forget who is really responsible for their deaths: their superiors and employers, who think trading a few dozen lives for a few extra million credits is just a trade-off.

It took the cold-blooded murder of one of my then-colleagues by Ageira's "Security Division" to make me realize what was really going on. Hopefully, this attack will serve as a wake-up call for at least one other Ageira employee. If you recognize yourself reading this, you know what the only logical step is.

If you don't, then there is nothing I can do for you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: 6q8VIO8.png]

Der Kriegsherald is pleased to be able to confirm that the message disseminated by the Lane Hackers is a hoax, and we have been given permission to confirm publicly that nobody came to harm in the destruction of the illegal Sigma-21 Installation. All staff and workers, employed by Deep Space Engineering and Ageira, were successfully evacuated prior to the destruction of the facility beneath the Kampfgruppe's guns; sources close to the military confirm that the staff and crew were processed on Holstein before being allowed to return home.

We spoke briefly with Konteradmiral Claus Auttenberg, who was amongst the officers commanding the operation. He declined to provide a full interview, but was able to tell us:
"On behalf of RM Ich would like to make clear something to you. During the evacuation operation, mein 404th fighter squadron was there, protecting the convoy. In the result of the mission, all DSE and Ageira workers were evacuated to the planet Holstein."

The heroic efforts of our Soldaten an der Front is to be commended, not only for their victorious efforts in battle, but also saving an enemy from their own folly! We wish our brave Kameraden continued good fortune, knowing that they too will soon return home, victorious! We here at the Kriegsherald condemn the shameful bald-faced lies by the Lane Hackers to further their reckless political agenda.

All your news, direct from the front, as it happens! Would you like to know more?

[Image: 1TcQaBs.png]

Response to: The Lane Hackers

Mister Clay,

I wish you were right at least a little, it's such a pity that you, apparently a very handsome guy, acknowledges and spreads around blatant lies. And in the end, it turns out to be just a recruitment propaganda, are you suffering from lack of new rookies? Are you desperate enough to spread lies in order to recruit new people? Not the best first impression I'd say.

If you ever come back to your senses, call me!

Nicole Griffith
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: tjn2pxJ.jpg]
Username:
Name: Theodr Lukjen
Shares: 230

is this what an "Evacuation" looks like? #WarCrimes #DSEmassacre

[Image: X3t97I7.jpg]
...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: qVmueG3.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 13.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Nicole,

Don't get me wrong, you're pretty cute for a corporate goon. But you have it all backwards. We don't need more recruits, we're just trying to enlighten as many as we can before it's too late for them. Actually, I know for a fact that my earlier message reached someone: we have reports that another one of your ex-colleagues is making their way to us as we speak.

I used to think that was just propaganda too, that the company would never lie to us, until they iced my team lead for asking too many questions. Here's hoping that doesn't happen to you, it would be such a shame.

Whether you choose to heed my advice or not, though, is up to you. I've done my part.

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: mXM4ANg.jpg]

Brutus Clay...,

First of all, it's a shame to see how bad this photomontage of the "mal-functioning" transport is made. A picture of a full-functioning transport, photographed in another perspective, somewhere in space, not even in Rheinland, obviously.

It shocks me to see how you try to brainwash the citizens of Rheinland, trying to get advantage over them and trying to blame the victorious Rheinwehr in such a unworthy way. This Niveau is low. Even for you.

But threatening the Ageira so obvious
Quote:iced my team lead for asking too many questions. Here's hoping that doesn't happen to you, it would be such a shame
is an absolute no-go. Don't even dare to enter Rheinland, I am keen on arresting you now, as I think so are my Kollegen.

*he sighs* As I read this, I thought for a short time, you work with the Büro, as they would try to restore their Ansehen beneath the citizens after this act of cowardness, leaving the front, turning their back to the Rheinwehr, who still win the battles… *he shakes his head* But I know the people from the Büro, I don't think they would do such things, falling on such a low level… No no no… This would be treason…

*he suddenly raises his head again into the Camera* Enough of this, I want to make this clear, the Polizei has no reason to believe that the Rheinwehr committed war crimes and fully supports the troops by being the Republic's shield in the home systems. We are successfully securing these.

To come to an end and back to the actual topic, I believe the Hackers are spreading lies. To the citizens that listen to this, be aware of these cowards! They just want to harm our inner peace! Believe in our troops and especially the Admirals! They would never allow such a desasterous Kriegsverbrechen happen!

#supportourtroops #lyinglanehackers #keepourinnerpeace #dontlistentoterrorists

Gezeichnet,

Seisser
Polizei Hauptkommissar Jochen Seisser
Bundespolizei

[Image: QfOrZz7.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE
***Incoming Message****
***ID: The Ghost of Sparta***

BDM| lies and FAKE NEWS!!! The BDM| are all infected!!!!

My sources caught this BDM| ship on its way to a meeting with nomad filth in the Omicrons:
BDM| Capital Gunboat in Omicron Detla

Wake up people. Keep Rheinland strong and unified.

#EnfieldisaNomad #IStandwithRheinwehr

***End Transmission***
[Image: 1TcQaBs.png]

Response to: The Lane Hackers

Mister Clay,

I appreciate the effort you had to put in, complimentinf me, I am stunned. Saying somebody has joined you just because of the lie makes you pretty much... Same like corporate goons, in your case. Isn't that right? Because of the lie, you left the corporation, but you are using a blatant lie to, let's say, "enlighten" people. Isn't it way too worse? Living based on the simple lie?

Also is your rank displayed correctly? Or is that one mark turned off intentionally? If it's broken, I can fix it for a small fee.

Nicole Griffith

[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
...Provocateur.Elektra.King.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20a.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Don't concern yourself with the missing light, everything is working as intended. It serves as a permanent reminder of his inadequacy.

Yet still superior to the likes of you. Sad.

Pages: 1 2 3