Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Umm...!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:wacko:Okay so this is a little odd, ever since today suddenly when I refresh server list, the Discov server becomes something like testing rel 16 something but when i refresh it kinda changes back and forth, then when i click the discov server fast i connect then suddenly im the only one on the server??? What the heck is going on... please help me.

:crazy:
' Wrote::wacko:Okay so this is a little odd, ever since today suddenly when I refresh server list, the Discov server becomes something like testing rel 16 something but when i refresh it kinda changes back and forth, then when i click the discov server fast i connect then suddenly im the only one on the server??? What the heck is going on... please help me.

:crazy:

Sounds to me like 4.85 is coming soon........
' Wrote:Sounds to me like 4.85 is coming soon........
Nope.

But I was talking to Cannon earlier today, and he has it all sorted.:)
So, what was causing it?
Just curious:)
It was caused by Cannon attempting to copy the player database, and that is all I know/think I can say without breaking any rules.

Seth
Sounds to me like he wanted to do that for a new server for the open Beta of 4.85:)
Im just thinking...is there really going to be date..when it comes out?
i now you all are great, that you do this...but you could just say, maybe, its coming out in summer or something...hasn't it been delayed long enough?
PS : i know i know...you are gods to me and many more..just it would be less nerve recking... we would not have to wait for tomorrow so much, thinking : maybe tomorrow is the day...
It's coming when it's ready. (trademark)
It's out now. Get it while it's hot.
Not even Igiss know's when it will be done, when it's finished is a good bet.
Pages: 1 2