Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Unioners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 43w.png]

I do not believe you have had the pleasure of meeting me. I am Assassin Irma Bunt of the Lane Hackers. I am in need of some information I was hoping you could provide me with. Are you familiar with a coalition woman who goes by the name of Annelise Smith? Search your records or your memory, I will try and wait but patience and I do not go in the same sentence.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: kDob6sC.jpg?2]
G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission
[Image: un_f1_UN.png]
Wedel Unioners Albedo Wings

To: Irma Bunt.
Subject: Honesty.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

The war-weary Unioner looks ambivilant.

"Yeah, I know who she is. Prob's better than you do. I've got the truth you're digging for."

"She's not called Smith. Her Birth name is Dross. Mary Annalise Dross. She lived as a Unioner."

"Look me in the eye and tell me this isn't gonna' be the inscription on a conspiracy, scheme, or otherwise side-play that will come back and stab the Unioners in the side. You're not the first person who'se gone on a fishing expedition only to fill the reservoir with electric eels."

"I've been around enough Hackers over the years to know that you taking an interest in Unioner alumni tends to end bad for us, so you're going to have to tell me the truth as to why you want that intel, before I frame the picture. No hard tack; It's just how Sirius shakes out. Especially because, no, I havn't met you yet. If you're willing to run us business, then I'll have some prior reason to trust you with info that doesn't roll out the way it should have."

"There's a price to that information. Four kilo of counterfeit software to Krefeld base, Cologne. You get that to us? I'll get you that data. Right down to the last compromising detail."

"This is no personal cake-walk for me. I wanna' know how this helps the Unioners. Sharing is caring till it puts our flesh at risk."

"Promise me that you're going to use this for the Good Fight, and I'll hold you to it. That'll be the precedent on whatever happens next."

"I hope you're a good woman, Irma."

The birdclock croaked when it saw the sun, tethered to a spring.
G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

...uploading.data...

Firstly, I do not like your tone. I came before you direct and humble, throwing conspiracy ideas around that I or the Inner Circle is going to back stab you some how is not warranted and rest assured the professorship will see how you are eager to turn to aggression then mutual respect. I came across this vessel in New York and our interaction was strange to say the least and since its possible that this vessel might have came through your space to hit Liberty is the only reason I contacted you in the first place. First impressions go a long way and your really close to making me very upset. As for your Counterfeit software request that will have to wait once we both come to a mutual understanding with one another and not throw baseless accusations around. I trust your next transmission will be level headed and respectful as I have come to you.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Bingo. Thought so."

"You're not getting a free lunch. Look, I've got nothin' against you personally. You might be Mother Theresa. But I can't give you that intel without intel when the Unioners are short on assets. We've been burned before - by anyone. I've lived through Bering and Hamburg. You can't expect us to be all that trusting of even long-term friends after all the side stabbing we've taken of late."

"We believe in infinite chances to show brotherhood to one another, and doing trade is one way to build trust. That's how you do that. Not playing matron and scalding over the neuralnet. Don't forget, you're the one that wants something."

"There's another offer I'm willing to cut. If you send me the logs of that conversation, I'll send you the data. I don't mind even if it's got less-than-flattering content in it."

"I'll even kiss your ass."

G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

...uploading.data...

We have decided to go with your original request and a transport is on it's way to deliver the counterfite software. Evidence will be sent once the shipment is completed. Good day.

...Professor.Brutus.Clay.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 4a.png][Image: 6.png]
[Image: 13.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Don't mind me, just passing through.

[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

The software you ordered. In there you'll find flight simulation and training programs, cracked OSs, and custom fire control systems that can be installed on all black market fighters and bombers.

On top of that, just a little extra, as you can see.

I'm sure you'll make good use of it.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

"Thanks Brutus."

"We'll be needing that. Our best avionics code-tech was on Vierlande buying several kilometers of wrap-tied wiring harness of when the Hessians blew my home apart, and he wasn't the kind to back up her work anywhere but with himself. We've been recoding our new-builds with substandard versions that are probably more vulnerable than the later models. The skill base is coming back together."

"The guns are a song. They'll be put to work, too. "

"Okay. You're going to want to be sitting down for this."

"Mary Smith is a woman known as Mary Annalise Dross. There's a reason I responded to you; I know her better than anyone in the sector, far as I can tell. The guy palmed us several technologies including an uprate to our baseboard aquaponics and a q-field effect device known as a Kleinfield accessor. We use it in our jump tech'. We're not just a bunch of bolt-slammers."

"She's the daughter of a Zoner experimentalist known as Lars Dross, the guy's got a considerable stake in the 44th freeport colony vessel, Arcadia. He's wanted in several houses."

"Dross's daughter came to the Unioners when she needed somewhere to half hide out, half get away from her father. She's a Rheinlander who shared most of our beliefs. She's also a bit nuts; that's coming from my hypocritical mouth. She loved the grittier, harsher aspects of what the Unioners are. She was part of the extremist faction that signed off on the Alster gas attack. She was also a hardline anti-seperatist. Woman's in her late twenties, radiation's aged her a tad, though."

"I... Hmph."

"I guess sentiment isn't the alley you like to traipse down. That'd be smart. It gets you killed out here. Me and her had an on-off relationship that went on for about two years. During that time, I got to see how unabashedly crazy she was. She'll kill civilians for insulting her. She made a habit out of airlocking prisoners. Say what you will about the Unioners, and on all of it, you'd be right - we don't airlock people. She'd go there as if it was part of the career goal."

"Dross rose ranks quick under Garen. That old bastard made a living out of looking for arbeiters who'd execute on any directive and get real creative over the small print. She was the head of the cologne Nightcrawlers cell, and she gave evidence at the trial of the Apostatas on Crete. No matter what she is now, Dross doesn't have any loyalties to anybody or any idea. She was on crete during the Apostatas trial, handing out evidence to the Brotherhood and the Custodi in order to get the Cordoba Family incriminated. She was the Unioner direktorate member who spent the most time on Crete itself out of anybody in recent memory."

"Dross's crimes are kinda' legion. She's got a history with everything from dabbling in the dark arts of bloody mysterious people to collecting her own contacts behind the backs of the direktors. She left the Unioners, pretty much without telling anybody that she'd done so, with a cadre of her followers on the SLF Abomination, the hel cruiser attached to the Cologne cell, shortly after helping Schilder's lil' Cabal fabricate evidence to justify an attack on the Seperatists, and starting the whole Bering fiasco that it took a whole lot of dead Unioners and Corin in the direktorate's chair to settle down."

"She's still got that stolen cruiser, somewhere out in the Omegas. God knows how she got the Coalition to let her in."

"Basically she firebombed a church, then called the cops on the congregation."

"Since then, she crops up in Bering and Thuringia like a bad chit. I've seen her in the company of Auxesians, Xenos, you name it."

"She made a pledge to me a couple of times, that she'd do everything she could to turn the Coalition against us. She wasn't just posturing. She was attached to the Science and Intelligence commissariat, so she had the means and connections to do so. She also had a place of importance high enough in the Unioners that she could disseminate whatever lie she liked. I reckon she's more responsible for Hamburg than anyone other than the Premier or fuckin' kill-bot incest-product Keller and his ramified, gangrenous eyebrow."

"Karma hasn't caught up with Dross yet. She's responsible for so much death and chaos but others keep taking the fall for her. She's a monster and she deserves a bullet. I don't usually do this, but we've got full evidence of that if you want to sully a lil' dissent in the Communist lines. Show that their golden girl is a Corsair-sympathiser, if that's the road you want to take out here."

"She's poison. Without her, Schilder wouldn't have blown up half of the Tanner belt for his own ego. Without her, Hamburg would never have happened. WIthout her, the Apostatas wouldn't be quoting Marx nowadays. The worman deleted her personal bio from the Intranet logs, but she didn't take everything and she can't get to anything now. There's legions of files still on the Unioner systems. Enough to put her in the dirt."

"I want to see her organs cease. She owes us that much."

G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

...uploading.data...

Your information is appreciated. Rest assured coalition ships are not welcome in Liberty and should I see this ship or any Coalition vessel I will bring it down swiftly.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

G.Riehl

Incoming Transmission

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

" No sweat. Happy to help."

"Her ship of choice is a Waran bomber, goes by the name Hydra. That's another Unioner ship she yoinked out of the inventory - there's a whole wing of other Hydra bombers. She's got a thing for firing torpedoes at fighters, so I'd bring a cruise disruptor if I were you."

"I know our bounty board needs a re-jiggle. I'll pay fifteen million myself to any Hacker who shoots the Hydra down if we don't get to her first. She's hanging around Freeport two most days."

"We can't let them hang with our equipment. This is personal."

G.Riehl.
Esprit wings.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.