Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Combat Event - Kusari vs Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Kusari vs Rheinland
Frankfurt | Honshu
Combat Event

OVERVIEW

Recently, the Kusari Naval Forces and Rheinland Military have intensified a series of cross-border raids against Frankfurt and Honshu respectively. With every counter-attack resulting in further retaliation, the situation can only continue to escalate.

DETAILS

Event Type:
Combat Event

Rule changes:
Frankfurt and Honshu are now CONTESTED TERRITORY: All PVP deaths suffered by non-generic IDs in this area have a reduced cooldown of 30 minutes, instead of the standard one hour. You will be prompted by a warning about this when you enter a CONTESTED system.

Allowed IDs:
[KNF] Kusari Naval Forces ID
Kusari Naval Forces ID
Kempeitai ID
Kusari State Police ID (In Honshu only)
Gas Miners Guild ID

Kill Bonus - 5,000,000

[RM] Rheinland Military ID
Rheinland Military ID
BDM| Buro des Marinenachrichtendiensts ID
Marinenachrichtendienst ID.
Rheinland Federal Police ID (In Frankfurt only)

Kill Bonus - 5,000,000

The event will be active for the duration of the weekend and will end on Monday morning.
Appreciated. Should intensify the current ongoing raids.
Danke Arigato.
Hello, can you please add the GMG ID to this event as it would seem appropriate to do so.
(05-03-2019, 09:16 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can you please add the GMG ID to this event as it would seem appropriate to do so.

When I proposed this event in the GM chat, it was with the GMG ID. Not sure what, if anything changed. Might be just an oversight, stand by.

Edit: Fix'd.
I didn't realize this was a thing.

RHA will tone it down to one response a day at max, most of us will fly for either side of this event if it helps.
(05-03-2019, 09:37 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realize this was a thing.

RHA will tone it down to one response a day at max, most of us will fly for either side of this event if it helps.

The event doesn't kick in until patch time tomorrow I believe. No harm done.
Do I affected on the devs by my thread? (selfish level +over9000)
(05-03-2019, 09:20 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2019, 09:16 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can you please add the GMG ID to this event as it would seem appropriate to do so.

When I proposed this event in the GM chat, it was with the GMG ID. Not sure what, if anything changed. Might be just an oversight, stand by.

Edit: Fix'd.

Many thanks.
Why police from both houses are not involved? They are not supposed to take part in raids in enemy territory of course (and their IDs do not even allow it), but there is no reason they should not take part in defence against intruders.
Pages: 1 2 3