Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: S9XbI1pm.jpg]

COMM ID----------Evelyn Wilson
-------------------------------The Gaians

RECEIVER ID----
-------------------------------The Lane Hackers

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Lane Hackers,

I am Evelyn Wilson of The Gaian's, Commander of the Destroyer Aurelius. I figured it would be polite to inform you of my presence in the Independent worlds that boarder Bretonia such as Cortez, Magellan, Inverness, and Vespucci to name a few. It is my objective to preserve Planet Gaia's natural beauty and preservation sometimes must be done with force. Corporations that flood Bretonia through these gateways must be checked and and re-checked to ensure they are not carrying Cargo that would harm Planet Gaia or any other planet in Sirius. I do hope you are receptive and welcoming, perhaps we could help each other should the need arise.

Evelyn Wilson
Commander of the Aurelius

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Elektra.King.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20c.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Ms. Wilson,

You are more than welcome in the border worlds provided you can accept the following conditions:
  • You will not interfere with Lane Hacker operations within Lane Hacker territory.
  • You will not bring enemies of the Lane Hackers into Lane Hacker territory.
  • You will comply with any instructions from Lane Hackers while within Lane Hacker territory.
  • You will share with us relevant information regarding hostile activities within Lane Hacker territory.
If you find these terms acceptable then I see no reason to deny your request.

Regards,
King

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: KalhsGaianGirlfriend2.png]

COMM ID----------Evelyn Wilson
-------------------------------The Gaians

RECEIVER ID----Elektra King
-------------------------------The Lane Hackers

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

King,

A few of these terms are acceptable but this seems very one sided, you should know that you are not the only ones who have control here in the Boarder worlds and the Gaian's also have a presence here, we are just more subtle about it. If we are to mutually benefit from each other, we must be fair and just when doling out terms. The Terms I have pointed out need revision, The Gaians are not lap dogs to the Lane Hackers, I hope your view of us can improve with this new possibility of cooperation. I have added revisions for these two terms. Let us see if this is acceptable. I am not gullible as I look Ms. King.

Evelyn Wilson
Commander of the Aurelius

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Elektra.King.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20c.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Ms. Wilson,

Forgive me for my ignorance but are you coming to us as a representative of an official Gaian authority, or just an individual operator? We typically reserve these sorts of deals for organizations, rather than whichever person decided to come looking one day.

Demanding reports on all terraforming gas and wildlife shipments in the region hardly seems like a reasonable response to being asked to kindly inform our operatives if there is a threat around while you're in the area.

Also, for your information, we do not make unreasonable requests, or give unreasonable instructions.

Regards,
King

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...