Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
US|Destroyer[SE] has been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 27th feb 09 for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private, is prohibited under any circumstances.

3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Consequences: Banned for 30days. Your ship has been stripped.

Notes: Your language and attitude was unacceptable. You deliberately offended another member of the community, and as such you have been banned. Post here in 30 days so we can let you back on the server. This is your second sanction today. Not good, not good at all.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Hello, I speak in the name of US destroyer. I know it's 5 days early, but could you please unban ALL the accounts you banned? The person who was banned WAS NOT me, however I had a shared account with him and now I was banned also (specifically LNS-Thunderbolt). I don't mind being banned, but the fact I have to suffer for someone's mistakes is rather...annoying.
It's been 30 days, could someone please unban all the accounts that were banned?