Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tales of The Cambridge Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You should have spoken about this with Steiner first. Doing it without question is like entering a room in a hotel without knocking. You never know if there's gay lovemaking going on until you do.
(05-06-2019, 06:00 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]You never know if there's gay lovemaking going on until you do.
: )

op Wrote:...
You should probably rework that formatting, text is a bit big and the colour doesn't really contrast with the forum well.
(05-06-2019, 06:04 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]: )
That's the face of someone eager to turn it into a threesome. I wouldn't mind you not knocking if I was gay then, I suppose.
(05-06-2019, 06:00 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]You should have spoken about this with Steiner first. Doing it without question is like entering a room in a hotel without knocking. You never know if there's gay lovemaking going on until you do.

Well the ship is an Indie and since the LN BAF Tech cell is at 90, figured I dont need to speak to anyone about some RP.

EDIT

Hence why I made the back story so no one just logged in and saw an LN Dunkirk and had no background about it.

(05-06-2019, 06:04 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably rework that formatting, text is a bit big and the colour doesn't really contrast with the forum well.

any Suggestions would be amazing Laz.
Hello.

A few points/pointers.

A point. Even though yes, LN and BAF have 90% on each-others cells, there is an agreement that we do not let each-other use the tech cells without being official faction or making a serious request. This tech cell case is also during the Gallia war, so the time leap back to 810 is a bit off.

A pointer. The ship is being said to be 810, and is a "Dunkirk", now Dunkirk is actually the most advanced ship in Sirius due to it being a recent design of warship, next to I believe the Overlord. There is however precursor models for all Battleships of house navies, indicating there are ships that share the basic design, but are less advanced. This is common in military production.

I can't seem to find all the relevant information for this, but one thing is certain, the model prior to Dunkirk was "Victoria", this is the model used by the Battleship Hood and also the Battleship York. It is hard to be an exact date on the Victoria class of Battleship, but it is safe to say there are no more being produced and it has been phased out in favor of the Dunkirk. The Hood was damaged some time after 752, so the design is 70+ years old.

So I would say you could potentially justify acquiring a to-be scrapped Victoria, which is out of date as a design and not a risk in terms of military technology being stolen due to its obsolete systems which the new owner would likely replace with Liberty based systems.
(05-07-2019, 07:48 AM)Markam Wrote: [ -> ]A point. Even though yes, LN and BAF have 90% on each-others cells, there is an agreement that we do not let each-other use the tech cells without being official faction or making a serious request.
Well I am an Indie and if this tech was supposed to be for Official factions only it should have been fixed long ago. Regardless I am not here to cause waves and "Steal tech" its just for some fun and cool RP. Bret HC has not approached me about it after me making this public so I "think" there is no issue. At least I just didnt make the ship and have no RP behind it right? lol.

EDIT: Also is that written anywhere?

(05-07-2019, 07:48 AM)Markam Wrote: [ -> ]the model prior to Dunkirk was "Victoria",
Thats good to Know I can change the class to Victoria (obviously its going to stay a Dunkirk due to that model no longer in service).
Pages: 1 2