Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Single player commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. Wanted to ask is there some commands to get special ships in single player? Ships like Feanturi, battlestar II, Shamash, Umbrage or Venator. or any other. Need command and how to change ship. pls.
(05-06-2019, 08:51 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=153172

No ship change command there
Oh yeah that's not a thing. You have to mod a base to sell the ship you want. Do you want me to walk you through?
(05-06-2019, 08:56 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah that's not a thing. You have to mod a base to sell the ship you want. Do you want me to walk you through?

Feanturi, battlestar II, Shamash, Umbrage or Venator pls. I'm interested only in this ships. Found others in Bastille
All but the Feanturi are deleted.

Before you do anything. Make a backup or better yet a dev copy of Disco.

Use FLStat to find out the internal ship name. In case of the Feanturi you have to enable "Show blank items" under Settings.

Then you note the ship name. In this case dsy_unique_1

Go to Discovery/Equipment/goods.ini
Search dsy_unique_1 to get the 'package' name

In this case: dsy_unique_1_package

Now open market_ships.ini in the same folder.
Look for li01_01_base
Replace a package of your choice with dsy_unique_1_package
Now Feanturi is sold on Manhattan.
ths alot. Strange that Temple of the Relevant is not in single player. Same for Omicron 82. Can't jump there.
It doesn't exist anymore. Times have changed.