Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Relatively new player to discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

I used to play Freelancer back when I was much younger, and never really got too deep into it. I really enjoyed the whole sandbox in space game. It has a special place in my memories. I recently started playing because I finally got around to watching "The Expanse". I love the series, and the whole plot reminded me a lot of Freelancer; To a scary degree, actually.

I would like to say that I'm not exactly used to Role Playing in games. Neither have I met many players. So far there were only pirates who just demanded me to pay them and pretty much insulted me for not knowing how to use the multiplayer interface and not "role-playing"; I honestly thought I was doing it. Though, I have met some of the ZoG. Very nice people.
Welcome Smile
I see you have a GC character. I run the GC- faction so I will likely run into you ^^
welcome
Greetings and welcome
Well lets say the people here tend to take RP very serious when it comes to others, but at the same time theyre meming around themself. i suggest to you to read the server rules and to stick with them, then nothing bad can happen.

based on that you can train your rp style freely. just because people arent happy with ur rp, it doesnt mean that ur doing it wrong haha.

anyway welcome.
Leave it as long as you can. Jokes aside, welcome mate!
Welcome to the community.
Welcome to a truly fascinating gaming-community.
If you need any help feel free to ask others or me
Welcome and hope u have better encounters
(05-24-2019, 09:46 AM)Exe Wrote: [ -> ]Leave it as long as you can. Jokes aside, welcome mate!

Nope, no jokes. Leave while you still can
Pages: 1 2