Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Veritas - LSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Veritas - LSF

Net logs and data checking confirmed you were captaining the Colorado Springs during those brief skirmishes.

I was recently given the greenlight to begin operations within Leeds and its surrounding system with a newly fitted London Interdictor-class vessel. From our conversations while in transit, it appeared your own operations are involved in those systems. It would be prudent for us to coordinate our actions to give our efforts a higher likelihood of success.

Malachy Marshall
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Sr. Agent 'Veritas'

Commander Marshall:

I'm glad to hear that your superiors have greenlit the kind of operations that will bring them success. I only hope that we have enough time to execute before the strangehold on New London is complete.

I will unfortunately be occupied at a tactical level with operations on the homefront, as I believe I alluded to in our last sortie. The Unioners and Battlegroup Harmony are moving with increased speed, and I have moved what assets we have remaining at home in response to counter them. Currently Senior Agent 'Tracer' is in command of those elements, but soon I will be needed there to coordinate efforts in full as well. In the meantime, you can count on the Colorado Springs for support, as well as the full operational support of Task Force FIDELITY.

Task Force FIDELITY will have operational control turned over to Senior Agent 'Ferocity' within 72 hours, who I have since attached to this communication. He is the commander of the namesake Fidelity mobile command vessel, which will hopefully be a boon to your efforts in Leeds. In addition to the Fidelity will be the Interdictor-classes Cheyenne Mountain and North Bay, the Defiant-classes Ft. Campbell, Grosse.Ile, and Colorado Springs, and three full wings worth of strike-capable fighters and bombers. I hope that this is to your satisfaction - it represents a significant percentage of the LSF's remaining strike power, a commitment we cannot make lightly for reasons we've already stated.

Godspeed and good luck.

In service to the Republic.

'Veritas'
Senior Agent-in-Command
Dept. of Internal Affairs

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: hleth6y.gif]

Sender: Sr.Agent Ferocity
Recipient ID: SAC Veritas, Commander Marshall
Encryption: Absolute

Good day,

I am Senior Agent Ferocity, Commander of the Fidelity, Coordination of our assets are crucial in an attempt to combat forces in Gallic Occupied Leeds. This will be no cake walk Commander Marshall, What ships are you willing to commit to this offensive aside from your own?

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Senior Agent Ferocity, Liberty Security Force

Attachments:

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
To: Ferocity - LSF

Senior Agent Ferocity.

I'm actually surprised a task force was assigned to the Leeds front. A full one at that. I'll state now that the Armed Forces are not able to commit many assets to this operation. The main front in New London is more important and we may be required to return when required. Additionally, we are keeping ship numbers low to assist in quick movements, strike and sabotage tactics. Other than the Kippax, we are running with the Shockoe, a Defiant-class gunboat and the Garforth, a Churchhill-class gunboat. For support, we have an extended mixed fighter and bomber wing that has been split into two strike teams. This has allowed us swift movements while remaining outside of notice from long ranged scanners.

We are maintaining a three-day/four-day in operation cycle. Half a day is given for travel and resupply before we cycle back on. Our forces are using the Dublin route to get in and out, and currently we use the local star's radiation to cloak our staging point from Planet Leeds.

If you have suggestions or tactical information, I would like to have them sent to our units.

Malachy Marshall
Commander
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[Image: hleth6y.gif]

Sender: Sr.Agent Ferocity
Recipient ID: SAC Veritas, Commander Marshall
Encryption: Absolute

Good day,

I have ordered my executive officer to relay tactical information to your vessel and you may disperse it out to your forces. Should you decide to strafe attack them ensure you have all your ducks in a row because they are battle hardened Navy and will punish any mistakes. Bretonia is not in a position to lose more ships so if things are not going well there is no shame in retreating. The Fidelity and her accompanying Battlegroup will follow up after your strike to maximize the damage. Unless you have another Idea you want to share with me.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Senior Agent Ferocity, Liberty Security Force

Attachments:

[Image: 6tGewOB.gif]