Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =BW= Bundeswehr - Infopage and Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The faction is designed to play the RM we like. Considering the recent developments are from the official faction only, it is merely natural to do your own thing or stay indie.
Can you imagine what would happen if everybody created protest factions every time there was a disagreement on cannon direction? I'm not going to change any hearts and minds here. This is a two-way street. Imagine if you did an RP that somebody disliked then somebody created an entire other group claiming to be the more legitimate version of whatever group it is you represent.

If you want to make your own version of RM, just do it without the rudder-waggling.
Good thing these factions die from lack of motivation in the span of 2 days.
(05-13-2019, 08:46 PM)Riehl Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine what would happen if everybody created protest factions every time there was a disagreement on cannon direction? I'm not going to change any hearts and minds here. This is a two-way street. Imagine if you did an RP that somebody disliked then somebody created an entire other group claiming to be the more legitimate version of whatever group it is you represent.

If you want to make your own version of RM, just do it without the rudder-waggling.

Wouldn't reply to permanently edited posts.
Maybe you give those people some time to be able to present them in-game before you start clubbing on their heads? In my opinion, it makes no sense that RM allies with UN| but its more of an oorp alliance at least that's what my feeling tells me. I don't get where this passive hate comes from, let people play the way the like it. Also Tanith please, stop editing your posts all the time, it is really irritating.
(05-13-2019, 08:46 PM)Riehl Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine what would happen if everybody created protest factions every time there was a disagreement on cannon direction? I'm not going to change any hearts and minds here. This is a two-way street. Imagine if you did an RP that somebody disliked then somebody created an entire other group claiming to be the more legitimate version of whatever group it is you represent.

Okay.

(05-13-2019, 08:47 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Good thing these factions die from lack of motivation in the span of 2 days.

We'll see of course.
Why is this not on 9Gag?
I'm completely uninterested in any ooRP nonsense and at face value, this looks like a standard RM indie faction writeup. When did we get to the point when we crap on fairly innocent looking things so quickly?
You will get to the point too when you understand whats going on currently with some people.
(05-13-2019, 09:20 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]I'm completely uninterested in any ooRP nonsense and at face value, this looks like a standard RM indie faction writeup. When did we get to the point when we crap on fairly innocent looking things so quickly?

Because ooRP drama. Nevermind the fact this kind of thing has been going on in Liberty for years, and depending on what you want to argue, one of the two official Navy factions had its start as a "protest faction" if you want to look at it like that.

Writeup looks fine to me, and you've answered the most important question of "why are you not just [RM]". Interested to see what you do with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4