Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Backish Againish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a while since the last time. And even longer the time before that.

I probably don't remember many of you aside from the few names I've got on some of the screenshots in my old old old photobucket account. Tongue But Ahoy nonetheless.

Used to play back in 4.84 and a bit of .85 (boy what a glorious update. Much love to the people who keep this going. Dev's and content creators both.) Touched back around a year ago but I was realllllyyy into another game at the time. But I'm digging in and doing the thing again.

Everything seems a bit streamlined now, or at least for a returning player who remembers a bit. It's unfortunate to see the player count so low, but it's the RP that I came for. I won't direct you to my old account because my RP was super bad back in the day.

If all goes well and fate allows, I have every intention of bringing in some wholesome Outcast RP in the near future. If anyone reading this has a mind or fancy collaborate a bit feel free to message me. Currently just doing the commerce thing. And trying to introduce friends to the game. (one complained about mining helium behind planet eerie so I finally got to pull a "back in my day" monologue hehe)

Anyway, Always love getting into freelancer. This server has its own room in my heart. Tongue Glad to see y'all, thanks for having me.

See you in space. Smile
Hi welcome back,

What was your old forum account from .84 and .85?

I’m wondering if I know you
First forum account I had was from .84
Welcome back.
YES....Welcome back to the game