Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =BW= Bundeswehr - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XXFKLSs.png]

rheinland Bundeswehr

recruitment

We serve Rheinland. And we do it with pride.

You've made a good decision today, you'll receive excellent training, benefits and pay. You will be able to give something back to Rheinland. Protect her and her people, protecting the values this great house has been founded on.

All that is left to do is to hand in your form. By handing in your application you swear to fight for the Republic wherever it is required of you to protect the values of Rheinland.

[Image: XXFKLSs.png]bundeswehr application
Name
Max Mustermann
Birthdate
Birthplace
Potsdam, Planet New Berlin, New Berlin
Education
Qualifications go here
Previous Employ
If applicable
Reason to join
Explanation goes here

Code:
[pi amount=16][table][tr][td][img=131x75]https://i.imgur.com/XXFKLSs.png[/img][/td][td][size=20][font=Cinzel][color=#0C532A]bundeswehr application[/color][/font][/size][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][float=left]Name[/float][/td][td][float=left]Max Mustermann[/float][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][float=left]Birthdate[/float][/td][td][float=left]01.01.810[/float][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][float=left]Birthplace[/float][/td][td][float=left]Potsdam, Planet New Berlin, New Berlin[/float][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][float=left]Education[/float][/td][td][float=left][align=justify][font=Open Sans]Qualifications go here[/font][/align][/float][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][float=left]Previous Employ[/float][/td][td][float=left][align=justify][font=Open Sans]If applicable[/font][/align][/float][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][float=left]Reason to join[/float][/td][td][float=left][align=justify][font=Open Sans]Explanation goes here[/font][/align][/float][/td][/tr][/table][/pi]
Placeholder
Name
Kaitlin Wietor
Birthdate
Birthplace
Planet New Berlin, New Berlin
Education
Rheinland Military Academy on Planet New Berlin, Graduated with honors, Sucessfuly Leading a counter raid against the Unioners in Hamburg, Five Years of Experience Commanding Large Capital Assets for The Military.
Previous Employ
N/A
Reason to join
The Bundeswehr goals and traditions best align with The Great Federal Republic's interest and I feel my loyalty to the Federal Republic would be of great use in the Bundeswehr
Quelle: Schlachtschiff R.N.C. Freya, Sektor-7, Frankfurt, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Von: Gardist Flotillenadmiral Katherine Anneliese von Meyer
An: Kaitlin Weitor
Gegenstand: Acceptance
Verschlüsselung: BW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Frau Weitor,

The Oberkommando has reviewed your application and has deemed it fit to accept you into the ranks of the Bundeswehr. Report to the Schatten Complex at the heart of Sektor-7 for reassignment and outfitting. Keep to the Rheinland values and true to the Bundeswehr.
Willkommen.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gardist Flotillenadmiral Katherine Anneliese von Meyer,
Schlachtgruppe Freya
Bundeswehr Oberkommando

Anlagen: Nein
Name
Hans Stark
Birthdate
Birthplace
Freeport 2, Bering
Education
EX-ALG Transport Captain, Rheinland Military Academy on New Berlin, participated against Hessian and Unioner raids, Five years of experience in fighter piloting under Military, one year of Gunboat Captaincy and two years in larger capital assets of Military.
Previous Employ
ALG
Reason to join
I believe a back-then failed regime will not bring prosperity for Rheinland and I am not going to ally with people who forced me out of Bering in first place. Long live the Republic!
Quelle: Schlachtschiff R.N.C. Freya, Sektor-7, Frankfurt, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Von: Grossflotillenadmiral Katherine Anneliese von Meyer
An: Hans Stark
Gegenstand: Acceptance
Verschlüsselung: BW-SF-OK-SCS-VK12

Herr Stark,

The Oberkommando has reviewed your application and has deemed it fit to accept you into the ranks of the Bundeswehr. Report to the Schatten Complex at the heart of Sektor-7 for reassignment and outfitting. Keep to the Rheinland values and true to the Bundeswehr.
Willkommen.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Grossflotillenadmiral Katherine Anneliese von Meyer,
Schlachtgruppe Freya
Bundeswehr Oberkommando

Anlagen: Nein