Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >: BAF| Admiralty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon.
Expéditeur: ____ Directeur Alice Marie ___[C]
Destinataire(s): Admiralty Board____________BAF|

Sujet: _________ Arms exchange.

Transmission entrée...

Bonjour,

The name might sound a few alarms, maybe it wont (all the better if it doesn't) but this is what it looks like. I'm not with the Monarchy anymore, well... the bad one.

Look, I'm reaching out to you personally. I understand things didn't quite turn up as we both wanted recently. Even when I was with the Crown, I never really trusted those miners. Before things went astray, I was able to work out a deal with one of your logistics divisions. In the name of our common enemy and my humanity, I'm wondering if I can back-peddle on this for a few requests. I've seen some of these weapons in the field, and well I need them. Put bluntly. Hopefully when things do get better this will be looked on as a gesture of good faith between us both.

Give my regards to Dagon, Hall, McIntire, O'Brien. Tell O'Brien I'm sorry about that little skirmish near Southampton. Hopefully she's got a better templar.

Sincèrement,
Directeur Alice Marie Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
[Image: KjYldBq.png]

Director Marie,

I must say, the change of colours is a surprise, I hope a welcome one.

Thank you for reminding me of the time you seriously compromised my craft, most assuredly an excellent start to negotiations.

Unfortunately, we do have a small issue. Whilst in my tenure as Admiral of the Fleet, I enjoyed the alliance we shared, and many times spoke of my wish to see a Gallia guided by the Council. Then the miners declared war on us, a house. Not the other way around. We found ourselves fighting a group we had forgiven countless times for their unfortunate position, being forced to assist the monarchy, because lord knows they had been trading with them. We are well within our rights as a house to nationalise resources as a last resort. We had the full intention of returning that shipyard once an alternative made itself available.

And then you withdrew your alliance.

Director, I would be lying if I said this hadn't, at the very least, knocked the confidence of my colleagues in any support we may receive from you.

I would be more than happy to repair relations between us, it is, after all, my goal to bring our alliance back to fruition, but I'm afraid I'm going to need something to present to the board. If this is to go ahead, what can you provide us?

The ball, as they say, is in your court.

In defence of the Realm of Greater Bretonia,

Michelle O.Brian, Admiral,
Battlegroup Harlow
Bretonian Command

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Toulouse, Roussillon.
Expéditeur: ____ Directeur Alice Marie ___[C]
Destinataire(s): Admiralty Board____________BAF|

Sujet: _________ Arms exchange.

Transmission entrée...

O'Brien!

I should've known it would be you on the line, but maybe that makes things easier.

Between us, whatever business you had in the Omegas is yours alone. It's not really mine as well, I know I represent a serious division of the Council's military but the feelings among the majority don't always rest with the ones of the people making diplomatic ties - or breaking them. With that in mind, I'm no diplomat, my words won't bend the diplomatic stance alone. Especially considering my past as a Marchale for the Gallic Monarchy, many in the Council and Bretonia would look at me like the villain.

Something in return however, is most definitely possible. I can promise a good word for alliance reparations, but that's all I can promise on a diplomatic scale. Something else on the other hand may be entirely possible. The final question is, what do you want?

Sincèrement,
Directeur Alice Marie Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]