Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Custom CS3 Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everbody.
I am obsessed at the moment with skinning things, changing themes and making new icons etc.
But I found these ones on deviant art and when I downloaded them I didn't have the faintest idea what to do.
The RAR file was filled with folders and ICNS which I cant open... So I was wondering is there anyone with xp that has changed (or can change) these to PNG's? If you upload them on DeviantART you will be loved for it!
(and I will love you to :ylove:)
Would this work?
' Wrote:Would this work?

Would what work?
No no no thats not the problem.
Problem is I can't open anything in the download. The file formats are unsupported (so my computer says).
And I tried using Resource Hacker but that didn't work. I was wondering if anyone had managed to get this download to work and then they could convert them to PNG and upload them to deviantART.
Oh, I think I get it. Whats the DA link?
Thanks man! You are a wizard! :D
Haha, no not really. I just used IZArc to extract it. What program were you using? If you were just using Windows Explorer's built-in ZIP wizard, then that was probably your problem.
Try IZArc. It's like a better version of Winzip, and free.
http://www.izarc.org/
Pages: 1 2