Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Chrysanthemums (GC| & GC-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Message

[Image: r9oGUcn.png]

Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemums
Subject: A Gift

Buenos dias, the beautiful flowers of Kusari.
Soy Antonio de Motti of Cadiz Cartel, the administrator of Estremadura Base. Recently you were asked by us for assistance with our station upgrade and you helped us in full. We appreciate your assistance of our project very much. But what the words could to do against actions? Two of our supertransports with a load of the very best Escudero familia Cardamine and the weapon of Mendoza familia will depart this night from Estremadura to Ainu Depot of Hokkaido and Morioka Base of Shikoku, and no need to worries, its a gift. I hope you will be pleased by our thanks to the Chrysanthemums.

Respetuosamente,
Antonio de Motti

End of Message

ID: Yamada Mariko
Target: Antonio de Motti
Subject: A gift

Ohayō gozaimasu,

Dōmo arigatō gozaimasu. We accept these gifts of the Cadiz Cartel and they will be put to good use.
Let us offer you an exchange of gifts to show our own appreciation.

5 diamonds from Kreutzberg Depot in Rheinland, New Berlin. The junkers there exchanged them for a batch of our cardamine shipments. And 10 crates of the finest sake freshly imported from Kyushu. We will make sure it stands ready when the transport captain arrives, so he can take it with him on the way back.

We will use this opportunity to also inform you that the gunboats you sold to our sisterhood, have been vital strategic assets in recent skirmishes. With the increase of hostile forces on our borders, the increase in firepower was really necessary. We thank you for the assistence in providing these vessels to us.

we hope our alliance with Malta will continue to flourish in the future.

Yamada Mariko
Lieutenant of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Message

[Image: r9oGUcn.png]

Sender: Antonio de Motti
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemums
Subject: RE: A Gift

Dear Chrysanthemums,
Our transports confirmed the delivery of gifts to Ainu Depot of Hokkaido system and to Morioka Base of Shikoku. Nice doing business with you, senoritas, and I hope we will have more cooperation in the future.

Respetuosamente,
Antonio de Motti

Attachment:

End of Message

[Image: GCCommMi4_02.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Antonio-san. A pleasure to hear from you again.

⧫ Your gifts

This is most welcomed. It is a pleasure to do business with you and the Cuatroce.
As usual, you can count on us as a reliable business partner. Right now, we are occupied with a few matters, but we will definitely come back to you in the near future.

May the Cardamine keep flowing.

Signed, Mi Minami, head of logistics.

[Image: NoSignal7.png]

To: Antonio de Motti
Subject: Returning the favour

Konbanwa,
Since we sadly missed your transport captain, i used the opportunity to visit the Cadiz Cartel's base.
As my fellow sister Mariko had promised I delievered you the mentioned 5 diamonds and 10 crates of our sake.
Let us offer you an exchange of gifts to show our own appreciation. I think a diamond in your tie would be very good looking.

May the Orange Dream continue to flow in the future and now.

Attachment:

Akahana Hirose,
Yūrei of the Gen'an Chrysanthemums