Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure it's probably illegal somewhere to chuck a second thread in the welcome area, but i thought i'd let people know (and hopefully my old faction leaders) that i'm going to be back on.

After some troubles with my computer (and losing my FL disc >.>) I've finally started to get back into disco, shame it's been more then a month since i was last on, so all my characters have been wiped, but i'm sure starting from scratch is character building (no pun intended).

Problem is, so many things have happened since i was last on, i've no clue who now leads my old factions.

So to the leaders of any factions i used to be in (SCRA, 101st, BOWEX), chuck me a PM if you want me to rejoin and rebuild my old faction characters.

To everyone else, G'day (again).
Meester Thacker still leads Bowex, and on his behalf I'll say... Welcome back! We could use all the pilots we can get!

Catch us on Skype for some set-up funds mate - good to hear you're back!
Hello!

*Whispers to self*
Another victim shall fall.
Welcome back man
Fang! Welcome Back.
Find me or any other SCRA member ingame, and post on our forums.
Also, if you've been locked out of the skype chat, PM me and I'll put you back in.
who are you?

wb i guess
Oh, hey, you.

The 101st has gone through multiple leadership changes since you disappeared, just so you know. I'd help out a bit, but I'm broke as it is from setting up all my fighters.
Morning.

I was wondering where you got to.

Welcome back.:)