Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Renamed to SohmewherNaml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I renamed my character: "SohmeweiardNamehlu" to "SohmewherNaml"

I needed a similar name, because my character still has a history with other characters, and needs to be recognizeable.

It does not contain anything that even sounds remotely like any of the words that are apparently banned, like "Weiard". If you sanction me again, just because I haven't given my character a completely unrelated name like StorkBank, then you're just targeting me at this point. There are plenty of worse names that nobody complains about.

If you have a problem with my ship's name again, then say something here instead of sanctioning me. Give me an alternative to use that is spelled closely enough to the original name to be recognized by people that knew the character, and I'll use it.

More possible alternatives that I could use are:
SohmerNahmmelu
SomherdNahmielo
You writing this post you can just tell you want them to focus you or you want some sort of attention.
This post is really attention seeking, there is something called Private Message maybe that might help you instead of telling the whole world for whatever reason.
It would be easier to PM a GM. This thread is not going anywhere near to a healthy discussion. Thread Locked.