Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brutal Bering Battle | Unioners vs Auxesia | TODAY 20:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BRUTAL BERING BATTLE UNIONERS VS AUXESIA

THE PREMISE

Since OFLs didn't take on my idea of a slotted event to coincide with the plugin event, I thought I'd try to organise something myself. The intent of this is to provide good clean fun with minimal shittery and free from the ooRP issues that have plauged the event so far.

STRUCTURE
  • Event takes place today at 20:00 UTC! If not enough people sign up, it can be pushed back.
  • IDs are Auxesia and Unioners only. Both officials and indies.
  • Unioners will gather at Pacifica C5 at 19:50 UTC.
  • Auxesia will gather at Battlecruiser Lehigh D3 at 19:50 UTC.
  • Combat will take place in D4 at 20:00 UTC.

SIGN-UP

You must sign up via this event to attend this thread. Please try to ensure the event is fair.

The Unioners:
  • Fighter: UN|Hellion
  • Fighter: Manuel.Euler
  • Fighter: UN| Fighter
  • Fighter:
  • Fighter: UN| Fighter
  • Fighter:
  • Fighter: Euwe.Nioner
  • Fighter:

Auxesia:
  • Fighter: Valravn.Guardian
  • Fighter: Auxesia Fighter
  • Fighter: A/)-Xanthus
  • Fighter:
  • Fighter: A/)-Vexillarius
  • Fighter: A/)-Saladin
  • Fighter:
  • Fighter:

Numbers may be adjusted depending on the turnout.

RULES
  • Leave ooRP grudges at the door. This is meant to be good, clean fun.
  • No Planet-diving or deliberate attempts at suicide.
  • No base hugging or base camping.
  • Once you die, you are out of the event. You may watch the event from a reasonable distance until it ends.
  • No restocking.
  • No Cloaking Devices or Jump Drives. If either is used, everyone involved in the event will have the responsibility to immediately target the offending player. That or a GM will yeet them.
  • The following ships are banned from this event: Dual MR SHFs, Falchions, Scrapers, Saishis, Missile GBs, UN tech on Auxesia ID, Pelicans.

Image Resized, use [imgw] forum code next time. ~Vex

No thanks.
UN|Schwarzer.Ritter - Cruiser
I can bring UN| GB
I'll bring something UN| would have taken UN|SLF-Artisan but I guess it'll be a fighter, unless Couden is a no show Big Grin
NVM
Updated.

Like I said if not enough people can show we can push this back. My urgency to do it is mainly because idk what the status of the NEMP event is, and I really want this to go on whilst the bonus is still active.
I can potentially log for either side to help with balance if I'm online, will check back on event status later if I'm on.
If you put it at 20 utc i can make it
I'll come as a Unioner indie VHF.

Don't know the name yet, I'll create it later on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7