Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery 4.91.0 Patch 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Discovery 4.91.0 Patch 11

SYSTEMS
- Added Corsair Atmospheric Entrypoint to Gran Canaria.

Why Coalition didn't get his own Atmospheric Entrypoint. Where is RP and Reason to give Corsairs Atmospheric Entrypoint?

Using Sydney Accords https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...ght=Sydney Coalition InRP obtaining 30% of the Gran Canaria

Sydney Accords Wrote:An Atmospheric entry point is to be established for Fighters, Freighters and Bombers to land on the SCRA held territory.
Fighters, Freighters and Bombers may Land on planet Sydney with no restrictions.
I got to re-check the latest rep hacks request, but I do think SCRA/Bretonia are now neutral. I think. Let me check.

<3
Aaaand yep. SCRA can dock in Canaria. Have at it.

<3
why coalition have no drednoughts now? oh god.

basicaly.atmospheric entry point is a bad idea. Seriosly.
Like the docking with the red gates. all of this going to break the normal game play with restrictions and privileges. Why is the docking ring was created?
but,basicaly we docking broke long time ago,giving to dock heavy trains with big cargohold to bases which havent such structure to dock.

Such as heavy train docking to the rock base in asteroid field.

as i told,game moving to crossfire Big Grin

next step - is sell systems to some factions for rent.
(05-27-2019, 03:27 PM)Reptile Wrote: [ -> ]why coalition have no drednoughts now? oh god.

basically, the .atmospheric entry point is a bad idea. Seriously.
Like the docking with the red gates. all of this going to break the normal gameplay with restrictions and privileges. Why is the docking ring was created?
but, basically we docking broke a long time ago, giving to dock heavy trains with big cargo hold to bases which haven't such structure to dock.

Such as heavy train docking to the rock base in an asteroid field.

as I told,game moving to crossfire Big Grin

It was purposed by the RP of the Sydney Accords. Read it first before start asking about The things doesn't belong to the Threads. And download Grammarly on your PC.
Could you explain your point?
(05-27-2019, 03:27 PM)Reptile Wrote: [ -> ]why coalition have no drednoughts now? oh god.

basicaly.atmospheric entry point is a bad idea. Seriosly.
Like the docking with the red gates. all of this going to break the normal game play with restrictions and privileges. Why is the docking ring was created?
but,basicaly we docking broke long time ago,giving to dock heavy trains with big cargohold to bases which havent such structure to dock.

Such as heavy train docking to the rock base in asteroid field.

as i told,game moving to crossfire Big Grin

Why do you go into every thread about something new and fun being added and continually say "this is bad," "this is bad," "this is also bad"? Maybe you just actually don't like the game.
(05-27-2019, 03:01 PM)Couden Wrote: [ -> ]Discovery 4.91.0 Patch 11

SYSTEMS
- Added Corsair Atmospheric Entrypoint to Gran Canaria.

Why Coalition didn't get his own Atmospheric Entrypoint. Where is RP and Reason to give Corsairs Atmospheric Entrypoint?

Using Sydney Accords https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...ght=Sydney Coalition InRP obtaining 30% of the Gran Canaria

Sydney Accords Wrote:An Atmospheric entry point is to be established for Fighters, Freighters and Bombers to land on the SCRA held territory.
Fighters, Freighters and Bombers may Land on planet Sydney with no restrictions.

Well it could have been Zoner but I think the idea is that the Corsairs that remained would be the more dangerous and militarized of those who remain. Zoners can still supply them to show their angst.

Time to recycle the long dead Zoner Militant ID though and bring it to Omega-49. Then, let the blockade begin. Having been on the freighter end of things in Leeds, this should make things pretty interesting in '49 for a while.
Zoner and angst?
Pages: 1 2