Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinwehr vs Corsairs | Omicron Xi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who: Rheinwehr vs Corsairs
Date: Saturday 1 & Sunday 2 june , 18:00 UTC
Reason: Rheinland declared it as a New Swabia (joke Big Grin)
Rules: Dont start stupid wall on wall,use some strategy\tactics. Dont come before start to Munich JH closer than 15k. Better,regroup near your bases. Gank anyone Big Grin
Not welcome: talks about fair fights (do fair fight in Conn),talks about capspam,snubspam and other.
Goals: clean the Omicron Xi from your enemies. Just enjoy some pewpew. Use cover from your friends,cooperate. The victory is all you need. (с)
Ship types: All the types. But i hope Corsairs will do the bomber spam against Rheinland fleet. (more realistic by resource and infrastructure base)
Balance: i dont want to balance the sides,because its normal if one side will has the number advantage in snubs or caps. Its normal in war.
Tactics: you can use tactical retreat in system,regroup and come back with fresh power. But i hope,battle will be in one place.

And PLEASE, do not reengage if you are died and dont do the SHIELDRUNNING (When you out of bots and you`re leaving the battle to reload them on some base and come back) In rp,flying in system taking not few minutes like in game,this taking sometimes few days,when you will back in rp - battle will end.

Call your old friends. Enjoy.
Group up!
Server was down, but we are coming my friend.
Kudos again for bringing pews and activity to our best playground Xi.

Also kudos for simply playing the game, in this Disco-drama-everywhere times. Look everyone how nice those dudes are:

[01.06.2019 19:01:49] Regensburg: // Good fight. Pretty short, yah... But good. Sadly no other Rheinland ships except our team. Thank you for coming, guys.
[01.06.2019 19:02:17] Pepe.Ladron[TBH]: //spasibo molodets
[01.06.2019 19:02:50] Regensburg: // Huh, i vam spasibo!

[01.06.2019 19:03:34] Pepe.Ladron[TBH]: they said thanks
[01.06.2019 19:03:45] C::CNS-Andromeda: Tell them the same.

[01.06.2019 19:04:27] Faustina.Furiosa[TBH]: do videnja tabarishi!
<- top Russian speaker
[01.06.2019 19:05:03] Pepe.Ladron[TBH]: it was bulgrussian

[01.06.2019 19:04:57] RNC=Norden=: //thanks for the battle
[01.06.2019 19:05:05] RNC=Norden=: //sad that im died so fast :S
[01.06.2019 19:05:23] Pepe.Ladron[TBH]: //spasibo bolshoe
[01.06.2019 19:05:24] RNC=Norden=: //and thank to all your team.
We will take a revenge! To weapons!
>Big Grin

(today we will try to win)
Thanks for the activity. Played for the Rhineland. Now I will try to mount the video of these days.
All in one video. 1 and 2 day.
Can we repeat bitte?
Ja, gracias.
That was realy hot,im fighting with 5% of life and you finished me. Im like waterfall after battle.

We need to repeat it.
Pages: 1 2