Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Terrorist Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Last bump.
Going on with the idea assuming that everyone loves it as if it were their child, after this.

some people (like me) still haven't read the story, so don't assume i love it.

Also note that people will be judging you by your in-game performance with this character
rather than what you write here. (if all seems nice and correct at first glance)
' Wrote:some people (like me) still haven't read the story, so don't assume i love it.

Also note that people will be judging you by your in-game performance with this character
rather than what you write here. (if all seems nice and correct at first glance)

It was a joke, i'm not really expecting everyone to love it due to a lack of feedback.
Most people here haven't even seen this post.

Also, in game judgment is impossible at the moment as the character has not left Manhattan.
I was intending to do plenty of research and cater to any solid opinions posted here.
I also don't have a Terrorist ID yet, so i'm not all that stoked about going and flying around thinking and acting like a soon-to-be terrorist when there's a chance that i won't get the ID.

Quote:Kusari could always use more life, so I say go for it.
Thanks.
From what I have read above, besides the diplomacy, it sounds like it would work with a regular blood dragon ID. Although these outbreaks you talk about would be good with the terrorist ID. Only one question, during these outbreaks, would you attack your allies(the people that you are friendly with)?
' Wrote:From what I have read above, besides the diplomacy, it sounds like it would work with a regular blood dragon ID. Although these outbreaks you talk about would be good with the terrorist ID. Only one question, during these outbreaks, would you attack your allies(the people that you are friendly with)?

No, i won't kill allies, and when i'm done a Blood Dragon ID won't work so well, i think.
I'm still in the process of refining this, so it's very rough, which is why i'm asking for your feedback.
Eventually, everything will be situated and made clear so that everyone, hopefully, will be able to understand everything about the character easily.

Also, i just realized that it's somewhat foolish of me to try to get the ID before making the character, because i need some real proof that i won't abuse it. So...people can expect to see me as an indie Blood Dragon in game later today.
Another reason to hate on the Hogosha - Artifact trade.
Revamped, cleaned, and filtered.

Key:
Red: Read me i'm probably important!
Green: Not likely to change, without great reason. Input is still welcome.
Orange: May change, with any decent reason. (Need your input.)
This Color: The meat of the idea. (Need your input.)

[The following is subject to change according to input by you and myself]
Name: Ichi Tominaga
Callsign: Blind.Kitsune (Kitsune, according to wikipedia: here.)
Ship: Blood Dragon.
IFF: Blood Dragon.
ZOI: Kusari & surrounding systems.
Loadout: Blood Dragon and some allies.. (Any specific suggestions?)
Targets:
1.) Squidies, and those carrying squid gear.
2.) Hogosha

Motives/Day to Day Activities:
1.) Ichi hates everything about the Nomads. He won't actively seek out Nomads or people with their equipment(excluding Samura), but if you have any squid gear or are a Nomad, stay away. He'll go crazy and "cleanse Kusari of your filth".

2.) Scan all nearby Samura ships, checking for nomad equipment. See motive 1 for the result of finding any.

2.) Be a nuisance to all of Hogosha. They defended a squid loving Samura vessel, they're gross and must be erased from existence.

3.) Trick, confuse, outwit, and sway others for personal amusement. Example: Lure, with the use of distress calls, an unsuspecting victim to my "disabled" ship. (I'll lets some NPC's bash my hull a bit.) Then, i bot up and give them a surprise ship renovation. Or, if they notice i still have bots, or show some other sign of intelligence or any quality that Ichi specifically likes, he sends them off with a gift.

4.) Defend Kyoto with his life. It's not only his home, but the home of his only friend and the family that took him in. The Blood Dragons.

Mannerisms/Traits:
1.) Has a strong sense of honor. Any challenge to it will result in a duel, and any sign of dishonor will earn you a chat about your annoying worthlessness. This is a major reason as to why the Blood Dragons now accept him as family.

2.) Formerly a severe social recluse, he learned most of his vocabulary from books. That, coupled with the multiple years without speaking a word, have made his manner of talking slightly unique; less Kusarian.

3.) Has outbursts of paranoia laced fury when encountering squid gear or Nomads themselves. He becomes extremely hostile to anyone around him, excluding Blood Dragons/"Friends".
To sum it up. He ENGAGING and shoots everyththing until it's dead. "It" being the squid or squid lover.
Example:
Ichi: "Is that a squid squirter on your ship!? What's wrong with you?! Don't you know they can infect you!? ...you're probably already infected...*heavy breathing*...You...AH! SQUID!" *pewpewpew*
Innocent Person Passing By: *whistles*
Ichi: "AAAH!! Another one!! Die you disgusting blight on the universe!" *probably-non-lethal pewpew*

This earned him the first part of his callsign: Blind.

4.) Loves playing practical jokes and tricking people in any way. He finds it amusing, even when it leads to the person's laughter-inducing demise. Along with his rare display of intellect and his ever-present mysterious manner of existence, this earned him the second part of his callsign: Kitsune.
Another part of this, along with his sense of honor, is his tendency to randomly choose sides in an already occurring battle. He'll quickly analyze the situation, then start shooting at one side or the other.
Examples:
KNF fighter engages multiple BAF fighters. Ichi would side with the KNF.
Lone Trader if being pirated by multiple GC, Ichi would side with the trader.
Single KSP officer engaged by multiple GC, Ichi would side with the KSP.
An amount of Blood Dragons attacking a lesser amount of targets, Ichi would inform the Blood Dragons of the dishonorable nature of the battle, hoping that they would order a few of their own to disengage.

Differences from the average Blood Dragon:
1.) Is not concerned with who is in control of the government.
2.) Hates Outcasts, they're squid lovers.
3.) Is not hostile with KNF, KSP, or anyone else besides Nomads, Hogosha, Outcasts, and Samura.
4.) Was not born a Blood Dragon. He was accepted in after being rescued from the Hogosha by one, and bonded over a period of rehabilitation. More on this soon to come in his bio.

Diplomatic Disposition:
Allied:
None.

Friendly:
Blood Dragons

Neutral:
Golden Chrysanthemums
Gas Miners Guild
Kishiro Tech
Kusari Naval Forces
Kusari State Police
Independent Miners Guild
Junkers
Zoners
Orbital Spa & Cruise

Unfriendly:
Farmers Alliance (Allied with Samura.)
Outcasts
The Order (Allies of Hogosha.)
Corsairs (Allies of Hogosha.)
Liberty Navy (Squid gear.)
BAF (Enemy of Kusari, threat to his home.)

Hostile:
Hogosha
Samura Heavy Industries (Known lovers of squid gear, according to Ichi.)
Nomads (Squid.)
Das Wilde (Squid.)
Keepers (Squid.)
Bounty Hunters Guild
Pages: 1 2