Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Valdez's PDA's Roleplay Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Valdez's PDA RP Stories:
Who is Chacal?
1001 Nights in Nauru
Operation: Sleeping Wyvern

Note: Your battery is running low, please recharge your PDA.
missing seven
OK RP
imagine not making your meme stories canon
But you're a canon, Tal.

<3
(06-03-2019, 08:08 PM)t0l Wrote: [ -> ]imagine not making your meme stories canon

Says the man with the Christmas Special in Flood. Sad
Quote:of it's barrel.
of it's mission
Forces it's cloaking device
door and it's controls figured out
dim lights illuminating it's metallic walls
smaller ships of it's type
having to traverse it's insides in a race
intimidating in it's appearance

tip's hat

What I wondered was whether Sleeping Wyvern would have ended differently if Sean wouldn't have left Discovery a few posts in. LIke, was it supposed to be a dream from the beginning or was it just wrapped up as such? I know Eliza once sent a comm to the protagonist of Discovery Freelancer, which to the best of my knowledge never received an answer, but I'm simply can't tell whether all the effort on that story was really just for shits and giggles. Especially now that you've started to betray Weskio Aquila by flying, urgh, caps.
(06-04-2019, 12:25 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:of it's barrel.
of it's mission
Forces it's cloaking device
door and it's controls figured out
dim lights illuminating it's metallic walls
smaller ships of it's type
having to traverse it's insides in a race
intimidating in it's appearance

tip's hat

What I wondered was whether Sleeping Wyvern would have ended differently if Sean wouldn't have left Discovery a few posts in. LIke, was it supposed to be a dream from the beginning or was it just wrapped up as such? I know Eliza once sent a comm to the protagonist of Discovery Freelancer, which to the best of my knowledge never received an answer, but I'm simply can't tell whether all the effort on that story was really just for shits and giggles. Especially now that you've started to betray Weskio Aquila by flying, urgh, caps.

The idea started from the Legion discord in a joke between me and Gagadingus that if I manage to steal a Togo he would pay me like 500 mil or something.

It was supposed to be a jab at all the SRP caps of 2018 and the most straight faced meme I've written to date. I had the ending ready from the start and just needed to figure out how to get there in the most interesting way.

Around friends I always called it "the Togo SRP story" to keep the ending a big surprise. I also hoped to trigger BD but at that time the faction was dead. Sad

Also Sean joined the story not because he was needed but because he wanted to take part in the adventure. Original idea was a solo story.

Though I did toy with the idea or submitting the story to the SRP forum just to see if mods and GMs read the RP you submit.
Enough with the spam.
To be honest, the story was fun to read, with just enough humorous parts to keep it going, especially the PDA camera translator app part or the references to a certain blonde. Imagine Sean would have continued and Eliza kept sitting in the command chair, hearing how the crew on the other side of the sealed door was about to open it and then it's just Nick who took care of the rest of the crew in the very meanwhile.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading it. Smile
Pages: 1 2