Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crazy Cortez Combat | GRN/GRI/Corsairs vs BAF/BIS/LN/LSF | Saturda June 8th 20:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
CRAZY CORTEZ COMBAT GRN/GRI/CORSAIRS VS BAF/BIS/LN/LSF

THE PREMISE

Just like the Bering one; capitalising on the kill bonus except without the capitals. A pew in Cortez, between invading and defending forces, snubs only.

STRUCTURE
  • Event takes place Saturday June 8th at 20:00 UTC! If not enough people sign up, it can be pushed back.
  • IDs are GRN, GRI, Corsairs, BAF, BIS, LN and LSF only. Both officials and indies. I might ass Seps in if Corsairs and GRN/GRI can't get the numbers.
  • GRN/GRI/Corsairs will gather at ---- at 19:50 UTC.
  • BAF/BIS/LN/LSF will gather at ---- at 19:50 UTC.
  • Combat will take place in ---- at 20:00 UTC.
  • THE FIRST 30 MINUTES OF THIS EVENT WILL HAVE RESPAWNS ENABLED. AFTER 30 MINUTES ARE UP, PLAYERS WILL GO BACK TO THEIR BASES AND RESTOCK FOR A FINAL BOUT.

[imgw]give me an hour I'll make a map[/imgw]

SIGN-UP

You must sign up via this event to attend this thread. Please try to ensure the event is fair.

GRN/GRI/Corsairs:
  • Fighter: MRG|Luc.LeMarsh -
  • Fighter: C:Tongueeltast-09 -
  • Fighter: MRG|Sean.J.S.Dumont
  • Fighter: GRN Fighter
  • Fighter: Dorada
  • Fighter: Garde-4
  • Fighter: MRG|Louis.Clement
  • Fighter: Bartender.Jose
  • Fighter: B}-Guillotine
  • Fighter: Lynx
  • Fighter: Avant.Garde
  • Fighter: Marteau
  • Fighter:
  • Fighter:
  • Fighter: Henry.Descannes -

BAF/BIS/LN/LSF:
  • Fighter: Maxim.Fifty.Nine
  • Fighter: BAF|Lt.Tom.Hartman
  • Fighter: Precorus
  • Fighter: BAF Fighter
  • Fighter: [LN]-Nathaniel.Davies
  • Fighter: =LSF=Siren
  • Fighter: [LN]-Barney.Ross
  • Fighter: BAF|Cdr.Martin.Beck
  • Fighter: BAF|MN-George.Teeze
  • Fighter: Avenger
  • Fighter: Justice
  • Fighter: Jacques_Lu__Cont
  • Fighter: Tommy V.

Numbers may be adjusted depending on the turnout.

RULES
  • Leave ooRP grudges at the door. This is meant to be good, clean fun.
  • No Planet-diving or deliberate attempts at suicide.
  • No base hugging or base camping.
  • Once you die, you are out of the event. You may watch the event from a reasonable distance until it ends.
  • No restocking.
  • No Cloaking Devices or Jump Drives. If either is used, everyone involved in the event will have the responsibility to immediately target the offending player. That or a GM will yeet them.
  • The following ships are banned from this event: Dual MR SHFs, Falchions, Scrapers, Saishis, Missile GBs, Pelicans.

Corsair fighter
C::Stephanos.Kolias
OH ALSO

What would people think about the first 30 minutes of this being a respawn event?
(06-03-2019, 08:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]What would people think about the first 30 minutes of this being a respawn event?
+1
Maxim.Fifty.Nine, LSF fighter.
BAF|Lt.Tom.Hartman, Templar
I can log GRN VHF as Avant.Garde or LN VHF as Justice as required to assist with balance.
Oh ye I'm coming as MRG Luc LeMarsh
No caps? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7